2004 Ford Expedition

excellent full size suv

by from Savannah,Georgia on September 21, 2017

there was plenty of room for a family of 6 plus our 2 German shepherds! that is hard to accommodate.
Not Rated Reliability

Best. Value. Ever.

by from Austin, TX on August 31, 2017

I've owned this since 2005. 2nd owner. This truck has been, bar none, the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned. Between this truck, and my little for ranger I had before it, they made me a Ford guy. I've got almost 300K miles on this truck now, and the (knock wood) only issue I've had is routine maintenance. I'm *just* now having to actually replace the timing belt. This thing has made trips across the country, from Texas to Ohio to Florida to Colorado to Indiana to Wisconsin to Oregon. Anywhere I want to go, I just get in and drive. It's also *super* comfortable. I'm a huge man, 6' 6" tall and over 450lbs, and it's perfect in the comfort zone for me. Even with the front seats all the way back, *I* can sit in the back seat comfortably, even sprawl out if I need to. It's just a great all round everyday SUV that can tow a boat or trailer when I want to, haul the family across country for a trip when I want to, or just get in and drive to work everyday (even when I don't want to). When this thing finally hits the end, I can guarantee one two things. A) I've gotten my money's worth for $17K that I spent on this SUV and B) I'm getting another one to replace it.

So far the most reliable of my 3 owned cars.

by from CA on August 23, 2017

I'm a tall guy so I have a lot of leg room. It has 240,600 miles on it and still running strong. It just recently made a trip from California to Idaho and back to California with no problems at all! Great family car!

Still holds her own

by from CA on August 19, 2017

I purchased a used 2004 Ford Expedition with a lot of options and under 190K miles. My wife and I needed the room, with two younger children that require car seats. I appreciate the space especially when having the mother-in-law and the wheelchair in to. The features hat were considered luxury (Eddie Bauer) are a nice touch. They still are on par with what is out today. I like the acceleration when overdrive is off and the V8 keeps us going with the other vehicles on the road even though it's well over ten years old. Four wheel drive comes in handy when parking in dirt or sand and mud at soccer/churchboverflow parking, etc... I really like the looks of this car. This model is one of the first years the looks changed and it is comparable or better than a lot of the newer SUV's. I'd rather have darker interiors so the family dirt doesn't show as much. We really fear in to her and she's still looking good - especially with the tinted windows and upgraded shoes. Girl's a hot mama and sturdy.

Most Reliable SUVI own.

by from Pace, FL on August 18, 2017

This SUV is top notch!! Was great to run a business in. Very roomy like a pick-up. Had 4 12-volt ports, dual AC. 2nd Wide rearview mirror. Very comfy for long road trips.

I Hot A Ford

by from New York City on August 17, 2017

M&J Traders Was The Most Wonderful Dealership I Ever Experience. The Staff Was Excellent And The Buying Was So Easy. Make A Trip You Won't Forget.

Great SUV

by from Sammamish, Washington on July 25, 2017

Great car, very comfy. Doesnt get great MPG because of the V8 which started having problems around 150K miles.

Best SUV I have owned

by from Tumwater washington on July 17, 2017

Love this car lots of room pretty good on gas havnt had any car issues comfortable to drive got use to it the first day I drove it if I needed another one I would totally buy another one

Suv Turns off while traveling

by from Las Vegas, NV on July 17, 2017

This SUV was great until it developed an problem in the electrical system. NO ONE CAN FIX IT. I SPENT A TON OF MONEY AND NOT THE SUV IS IN STORAGE HOPEFULLY TO BE PARTED OUT.

great.vehicle

by on July 11, 2017

I.really like this vehicle. Really no issues other than normal wear and tearotjer than that a great vehocle