2005 Ford Expedition

Best vehicle I have ever owned.

by from kansas city mo on September 8, 2017

I've never really had any significant problems with my expedition. Keep it serviced and at 160K I can keep driving it without concerns.

Stylish ride!

by from Rhome, Tx on August 24, 2017

Large SUV with all the creature comforts. Rides like a dream on air shocks. Powerfull enough to tow anything.

Best car I ever had

by from Texas on July 13, 2017

This car is awesome and was great on gas I drove it from Texas to Florida and from Texas to Missouri it did great

Ford Econelin conversion Van

by from Richmond on July 9, 2017

I like the Expedition because of room for my family and the are a vary nice ride like the look the comfort ride they give you really nice on trips with family lost of room definitely like them
Not Rated Reliability

Great Muscle Family Car.

by from Union, NJ on May 24, 2017

The car is great for the year it was made. Unfortunately, Ford built a poor transmission and so it is susceptible to be serviced. Ford should have recalled it for it.

bought used runs great

by from Tampa on April 15, 2017

we think this was a great value, seems very safe, and as a women driver I can drive it fine with no problem, lots of room for grand kids, not too bad on gas, rides like a cadillac, EXTREMELY comfortable!!!!!

Will protect you from harm

by from on March 13, 2017

Never stops working, even in extreme adversity, great in snow, and like the title says, these suvs could stop ballistic misses in the form of bad drivers. It will save your life and they have saved mine before.

Best all around vehicle for busy Mom

by from Atlanta GA on June 8, 2015

Excellent vehicle for busy mom or dad. Tons of room for everyone and everything. Super safe. Haul around the kids, their "stuff" and all the toys too like a boat, camper, anything. Great Family vehicl...
Excellent vehicle for busy mom or dad. Tons of room for everyone and everything. Super safe. Haul around the kids, their "stuff" and all the toys too like a boat, camper, anything. Great Family vehicle!

Best SUV for the money!

by from Queen creek, Az on September 5, 2013

My 2005 ford expedition is my absolute most favorite car. It's 4x4 leather etc...I bought this car recently as a used car but has been very well maintained. Only downside is gas but that's to be expected for a 4x4 SUV. I will probably buy another expedition when I'm done with this one Good vehicle!

Great SUV and Great Service

by from Springfield, VA on June 10, 2013

I love my Ford Expedition and really appreciated the great service I received at the Red Tag Center. The Owner of the center really worked with me and was professional every step of the way. I will be back for a future purchase.