2007 Expedition

4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

All Reviews

Owned two

by Marianne from Gulfport , MS on June 5, 2012

You will not find a more comfortable car on the road. It's reliable and you can take seven people with you in comfort. It's has more features than most cars. I have own two . The front two seats are like lazy boy recliners! Trustworthy, comfortable, roomy, I have never had a engine problem.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

YOU GOT TO GET ONE

by SUV DUDE from Pikeville,KY on February 6, 2007

The vehicle is AWSOME... The exterior is awsome, and beautiful. The interior couldn't be better. It has the towing capacity of 9000 pnds!!! Plus the third row seating, which folds down. WAY MORE COMFORTABLE THAN TAHOE!!!

Takes a licking and keeps on ticking

by FordExpeditionFan from on May 10, 2017

I've got almost 300,000 miles on my Expedition, and I drive hard down back country roads. It's been the most reliable vehicle I've ever owned!

by jrjonesiii from Landenberg, PA on April 1, 2017

This SUV has need great. The only issue I experience with the truck was the passenger side exhaust manifold rotted. I spent $1400 to have this fixed, but all other repairs were normal.

EXPEDITION .. BEATS.. the rest!!!

by Franklie from Dallas,TX. on November 7, 2009

I test drove Toyota, Chevy & Nissan and NONE of their products could touch the drive quality & value Ford engineered into this Expedition. Smooth and easy to carry a load of people or cargo. It's a winner!

Best Deal on the Market

by JJ from Southern California on March 26, 2007

Prior to buying, I drover the Armada and Tahoe. I was tempted to buy the Tahoe, but thought I'd stop by the local Ford dealer and check out the Expedition. Though not as much "get up and go" as the Tahoe or Armada, I loved the comfort, the automatic 3rd row seat, the smooth six speed transmission, and the main selling point...PRICE. I got an Eddie Bauer out the door for $32600. Includes leather, 6-disc CD changer, back up sensors, rear air, auto 3rd row seat, premium stereo/mp3, running boards, and much more. The equivelant of the Tahoe would of run me $38,000 and the Armada about $36,000.

FORD DELIVERS

by 07 EXPEDITON EDDIE BAUER from SAN DIEGO, CA on July 6, 2007

Great vehicle. Elegant, spacious workhorse that delivers. Had a an 06 Tahoe, Expedition is much finer and detailed. Highly recommended. Power fold seat a must.

Puts My Mind At Ease

by A New Mommy from Tucson, AZ on June 5, 2011

I had looked and looked for a newer large SUV to accommodate my new growing family. I needed something safe, but also something luxurious without spending a small fortune. This pick makes me comfortable that all of my requirements were met! Not to mention it is beautiful!

Best Full Size SUV

by Non-flyer from Phoenix, AZ on July 29, 2010

I've a 4x4 Tri-Coat Limited Expedition. With 38,000 miles for 44 months and averaging 16.9 MPG, it has never had any mechanical trouble at all except 2 factory recalls. I have driven this SUV across America many times. Each time, it had the non-stop running for over 30 hours. Comforatble, you bet! Reliable, it got to be! I am surely recommend this car to anyone and believe it will perform well for years to come.

Don't Let the Past Year Models Hold You Back

by Happy SUV Man from North Carolina on February 14, 2007

I was not even planning to drive one! I focused on the other American models and drove all of them first. They were OK, but there were things I didn't like about the various models. Equipped like I wanted them the other models were too expensive I thought. The back seats in some had to be lugged out and stored if you wanted to haul anything of size instead of power folding out of the way. They had more road noise than the really quiet Expedition, and since I like to listen to the sound system that was a problem, after driving the Expedition. The road noise on the major competitors was so noticeable that the high end sound system could not be heard and have any reasonable chance of talking to the passengers at highway speeds. I didn't think much about that because it was about the same as my 2001 Yukon, so I was used to the noise level. In my Eddie Bauer Expedition you can listen to full rich sound and talk if you wish. The handling and ride of the others do not even compare with the Expedition. I am a man so I like a big SUV to look like it belongs to a man. Some of the others seemed to be styled mostly for the ladies. That is fine if you are a lady. The 4WD system and traction and stablility control is far superior to what I had. Power is plentiful and the 6 speed transmission is sooth as silk. After 3000 miles I am more impressed than when I bought it. Mine must have been inspected before it was delivered because none of the fit and finish or assembly problems the other poster mentioned have been noticed.

1 2 3