2009 Ford Expedition Consumer Reviews

2009 Ford Expedition
Average based on 4 reviews

This is our third one.

by from Philadelphia on March 26, 2010

This is the 3rd expedition we have owned starting in 1999. With 3 kids a big vehicle like this comes in handy. No fights on those long trips. We had an 05 before and while that treated us well this 09 is head and shoulders above. The six speed transmission is so much smoother with faster acceleration. The features on the Eddie Bauer are second to none. Heated and cooled leather seats,sync,moonroof and the best feature of all is the power fold flat rear seat. I wouldn't even look at a vehicle this big without it! We just picked this up but reliability has always been excellent. This thing is loaded and we will keep it for many years.

Best SUV

by from miami, fl on April 26, 2011

I have owned one previous and this car is so reliable and comfortable, it looks good, it definetely worth every penny...

Toughest and Tighest SUV I've Owned

by from Bentonvill, AR on August 27, 2013

Best SUV I've had out of FIVE!!!! I've had this Ford Expedition since 2009 and all I have had to do is add oil and gas! I have pulled trailers, boats you name it being on a farm you pull everything!

GREAT VEHICLE

by from on June 15, 2009

This is a great vehicle. I especially like the keypad on the doors. This makes it impossible to lock yourself out. Also love the roominess - great for travaeling!