2013 Expedition EL

2013 Ford Expedition EL

2013 Ford Expedition EL

Have You Driven the 2013 Ford Expedition EL?

Great truck

by Joe from Bushnells Basin NY on Tue Oct 07 2014

I got this left over brand new 2013 off Cars.com from Steve Baldo Ford in Niagra Falls. I live in Pittsford NY so it was a big of a drive, but the price was right. We have a 2010 Escape also. But this truck is fabulous. Its the Limited and came loaded with everything you can think of. I absolutely love it. I am 6'5" and should have bought something like this years ago. Plenty of room and as comfortable as it gets. By the way I did not nor do I care about gas at this stage of my life. I wanted the comfort, the safety and the room to haul my musical instruments and anything else I felt like!

Great vehicle for the family!

by Wildmant14 from on Fri Sep 01 2017

We love our EL Expedition. It gives you great visibility from the drivers seat with the comfort you come to expect from oversized Captain chairs. It's been a great vehicle with plenty of space for the whole family.

Good so far

by t_do927 from Houma, LA on Wed Aug 02 2017

Was looking for a large SUV that had 3rd row and still plenty of luggage space. We tried them all (Suburban, Tahoe, Yukon XL, Sequoia, Armada) and narrowed it down to Suburban and Expedition EL as these were the only two that had the luggage space we wanted. Ultimately, we chose the Expedition because it gave us the same space and seating at a much lower price than the Suburban.

Excellent Vehicle

by USNRET from FL on Thu Aug 10 2017

Met all of our expectations re comfort, handling, quality of construction, styling and overall performance. Only change I would make to this vehicle would be for middle seats row to lie flat at the same level as the rear seats and rest of the rear compartment. This would facilitate loading cargo and make the area more efficient. Gas economy was very good for a vehicle this size and weight powered by a powerful V8. Ours is Flex fuel, so that really helps on long trips.

Our Take on the 2013 Ford Expedition EL

Compared with the latest crossovers, the Ford Expedition feels primitive, dated and in need of some love — but compared with full-size SUV competitors, the Expedition remains top dog.

The response I received whenever I told someone I was reviewing a new 2013 Ford Expedition EL was always the same: "Ford still makes those?" Heard it at least a half-dozen times. And the answer is yes, Ford most definitely still makes the big Expedition — and it remains one of the company's most profitable products. Admittedly, Ford doesn't put the same kind of attention into marketing and selling its behemoth SUV as it did in its heyday, and sales of these kinds of trucks — both at Ford and throughout the... Read More