2014 Expedition EL

2014 Ford Expedition EL

2014 Ford Expedition EL

4.5

Have you driven the 2014 Ford Expedition EL?

Expedition El is awesome

by Love my expo from Arlington, TX on December 10, 2013

We previously owned a 2005 Expedition and found that it fit our family needs so well that we wanted another one but the longer EL model. The EL is far more practical than the Surburan which we considered too. With the power folding 3rd row and the integrated shelf\divider, its a very practical vehicle. It's very smooth, quiet, soft and spacious with better mpg than our last 2005 model which was a surprise. It's not great mpg by any means but you expect that with a vehicle of this size. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.

Great Family Truck

by Papa-razzi from California on July 20, 2014

I needed a car that could carry 8 with seats that fold flat, because I haul lots of people and gear. I've only had it 2 weeks so far, but carried my wife, son, daughter-in-law, and 2 grandkids in car seats along with a stroller, cooler, and other items and there was plenty of room for 2 more people and more gear. I also hauled a bunch of lumber, including a couple of sheets of 4'x8' plywood, and I could close the back hatch. It handles great in town and on the highway, looking forward to a trip into the mountains this weekend.

Most luxurious car I have owned

by Utility vehicle from Maryland on May 25, 2014

I wanted a large SUV with both the second and third seats folding down into the floor because I haul a lot of stuff in my vehicle. The other makes only had that feature in the 2015 but Ford had it in the 2014. The year model made a big difference in price. It has all the extra features whici I wanted in this car. I also like a key start which the Ford still features. Also the Ford had more leg room in the passenger front for long trips.

Repeat Expedition Buyer

by ADC on June 6, 2018

This is my second expedition and made the move to the EL this time. So far I love the extra length. I went with an expedition again because it is very durable and lasts! I had my last expedition for 10years and hope to have this one for a long time!

Best bang for the buck on a full size SUV

by CWJ from SUMMERDALE, AL. on January 22, 2018

This vehicle is the best full size SUV I have owned to date. Superior ride and comfort! Mega room for up to 8 adult passengers. I have owned this vehicle for a little over 2 years and have had absolutely 0 problems. I highly recommend the Ford Expedition EL.

Highly recommend

by Greg from Philadelphia on January 23, 2015

Highly recommend this vehicle. Had one a few years ago. Had a few bigger SUVs after we got rid of the expedition el, and just came back to the expadition el. Should have never got rid of it in the first place. Plenty of room for my family of 6!

NOT WHAT I EXPECTED

by Fleegrl from TIDEWATER VA on August 25, 2015

I traded in my 2004 Expedition and was so in love with that car that I was excited to get the new one. I have had the vehicle for about 10 months now and I am very disappointed in the pickup when you need to accelerate. I have the V8 engine with 3V (valve) and it just sounds like it is going to explode when I give it gas to merge onto the interstate. Also, when its over 90 degrees outside and I start it up, the engine is extremely loud! Also, I think there should be more compartments in the vehicle for its size. I am so disappointed that I am trading it in.

Does not recommend this car!!

Not what I expected

by Annette from Poulsbo WA on December 22, 2016

I traded in a 2005 Expedition Eddie Bauer for the Expedition EL version. I kick myself everyday for doing that. It handles like a pig, sits lower than the last one and doesn't handle as well (it has the exact same tires). If one is looking at this, consider a mini van

Does not recommend this car!!

I have loved this car.

by Vpatridge from Greenwood on June 9, 2018

This vehicle has served me well. It has been very roomy, let's me haul just about anything. And has never let me down. I plan to replace it soon with an updated model.

IT was my company lease

by EXPYEL Owner from on June 16, 2017

Excellent car washed weekly and garaged. I'll miss this SUV. This was my company lease. I am disappointed in the quality of the exterior finish. You'll notice some rust on the tailgate inner edges and bubbles under the paint on same. There's also some tar or something on the roof by the rear of the rood rack (pass side) unless they finally got it off. This was on there from day one and it was never addressed properly by the dealership. the tailgate hinges good thing they are galvanized because the paint is gone. other than these things it's an awesome family wagon. IT's been to Bourban Street in NOLA Mobile, AL Orlando, FL Myrtle Beach Virginia Beach St. Louis IF you Buy this and have a CCW liscense or just to lock valuables in the vehicle. I have the Console Vault for the armrest. just check for it on Armslist (i'll make a deal because it'll only fit 2009-2014 EXPYs with floor console) .

1 2