2015 Ford Expedition El

Found a Dependable SUV

by from Vero Beach, FL on May 2, 2016

I was looking for an SUV that could handle 4 dogs and at the same time be an extremely comfortable automobile. I loved the color, Black/Black, it doesn't show the dirt as much. The best thing about this SUV, is that is a great ride and it has all the creature features you could possibly want, without taking on the high price tag a Escalade or Navigator! I am extremely pleased and I'm sure you will be as well!

Worst Car I've Owned

by from Baltimore, MD on December 4, 2015

After I purchased 2015 Ford Expedition King Ranch and notice the steering wheel was not centered. was slighted tilt to the left. also sunglass overhead console won't close properly. After 6 months, power steering wheel control wasn't working and air vent control also have problems. set to upper vent but still blowing air to the floor. making driving very uncomfortable. took it to the dealer and they won't fix it because that's how Ford designed it. and I just had 2014 Ford explorer didn't have that problem. I am stuck with a bad car designed by Ford. And Ford won't admit their faulty design.

Great space for family

by from Little Rock, AR on October 25, 2017

Easy access to the back row even with four car seats. Plenty of space for the kids and the height is no problem for the kids to get in and out of.

Not a Yukon XL but a cheaper alternative

by from Oxford, Pa on July 15, 2017

I had two Yukon XL's over the last 10 years and replaced my last one with the Expedition EL XLT with sync leather heated and cooled seats. The Exp is as large on the outside but for some reason isn't nearly as roomy on the inside. The rear cargo area is way smaller than the Yukon XL. the sync system is horrible and our rear camera fails more than half the time. This car needs Apple car play really bad!! The twin turbo v6 is powerful and Exp handles better than the Yukon XL. I hate the fact that there aren't any daytime running lights on the Exp. the LED fog lights would make excellent DRL.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

The most comfortable vehicle I have ever owned!

by from Jacksonville on July 20, 2017

The ride, the. Room, the quality, I will always have an Expedition. Such a pleasure to drive and absolutely no problem towing our travel trailer. Third row seating for our family is awe!some

Uses car for Havingfun

High quality purchase and certified preowned

by from BLAIRSTOWN, NJ on August 6, 2017

The expedition EL platinum has all of the touches you'd expect in a luxury SUV. It fulfills all the needs of our large family as well as towing requirements for our trailer. The staff at Shaker Ford provided the best sales experience I've ever had. They provided a very competitive price and made sure all the certified pre-owned markers were hit and then some.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

This SUV ticks all the boxes for large family need

by from Cincinnati, Ohio on August 14, 2017

This SUV does it all with style, comfort, reliability and safety - the daily commute, the school run, those big road trips AND on any surface your adventures takes you on. Our family of 4 boys are never happier than when they are in the Expedition - comfortable seats, great aircon, awesome media centre and all the power outlets they'd ever need to charge their multiple devices. The big 3.5 V6 twin turbo provides effortless power when you need it (whizzes past those big trucks on the highway in a blink of an eye) and it does it all averaging 16.1 mpg over our ownership period (on normal gas). Over our 50,000miles the only servicing we've had to do is the oil change every 6,000miles (less than $60 a visit) - the cheapest servicing/maintenance of any car we have owned. Our previous family car was the Land Rover LR3 - we thought that was the ultimate family SUV... I'd never thought I'd write... that a Ford beats it hands down with no contest!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

We bought another one .we like it so much!

by from Hammond on July 11, 2017

We loved to travel in it and the room we have for luggage.we got great gas mileage and enjoyed the comfort and ride.

Clean

by from Hammond la on April 22, 2017

Clean Carfax ! New tires ! Much much More power windows and locks automatic 51k miles rear back up camera . AC cloth inter am fm CD player Crusie control.like new!!!

The perfect car

by on July 19, 2017

I absolutely love this vehicle! I was in the market searching for a chevy suburban but walked into a dealership for a Lincoln Navigator that had just been sold. Ended up looking at this vehicle and driving it. It drives so smooth. It looked so good. It has all the space needed 3rd row and plenty of cargo space with the 3rd row up which was a concern for me. It does everything we need