2015 Ford Expedition EL Consumer Reviews

3.0
Average based on 2 reviews

Found a Dependable SUV

by from Vero Beach, FL on May 2, 2016

I was looking for an SUV that could handle 4 dogs and at the same time be an extremely comfortable automobile. I loved the color, Black/Black, it doesn't show the dirt as much. The best thing about this SUV, is that is a great ride and it has all the creature features you could possibly want, without taking on the high price tag a Escalade or Navigator! I am extremely pleased and I'm sure you will be as well!

Worst Car I've Owned

by from Baltimore, MD on December 4, 2015

After I purchased 2015 Ford Expedition King Ranch and notice the steering wheel was not centered. was slighted tilt to the left. also sunglass overhead console won't close properly. After 6 months, power steering wheel control wasn't working and air vent control also have problems. set to upper vent but still blowing air to the floor. making driving very uncomfortable. took it to the dealer and they won't fix it because that's how Ford designed it. and I just had 2014 Ford explorer didn't have that problem. I am stuck with a bad car designed by Ford. And Ford won't admit their faulty design.