2003 Ford Explorer Sport

very versitile

by from Hampton va on December 5, 2009

I have owned 4 Explorer sports from 91-Eddie bauer 2dr-97 sport & 2 03s my wife and I drive. Aside from the fact that getting into the back seat is a little bit of a chore and the way they changed the back seat on the 03 lowering lever that takes two hands to get the seat down the sport is a joy to drive. It makes an unbelieveable U turn, tows 6000 lbs without a strain, will leave most bigger SUVs in the dust from a light,comfortable on the interstate & with the back seat down can carry 8 suv wheels and tires.

Perfection of a vehicle

by from San Jose ca on May 11, 2017

Excellent vehicle , love this brand , good gas, god a road, good system. Perfect colors 4fgklkhhvbbggcvhhhjkkkmmvvxfjklmoppgfsswtpljbffkljbhhh

Ford explorer

by from Boston Massachusetts on May 5, 2017

My ford explorer was the most reliable car I've Owned .it started every time I turn the key it was great in the snow it never broke down and I could climb a rock by far the best I've owned

Luxury SUV

by from Tucson AZ on May 27, 2017

So far its a great vehicle. A plesure to drive and lots of power. 2017 is the vehicle year. the drop down didn't give me the option , only went to 2003

Great Truck

by from Milwaukee, WI on March 14, 2009

I've had my Explorer Sport for two years now. It drives wonderful in the winter snow, and it is the perfect size to pull my boat. I used to drive a malibu and I got rid of it for this truck and it's the best decision I've ever made. I'm definetly keeping it till I run it to the ground. Like the reviews say, it's a truck so it gets a little bouncy going over bumps on the pavement. Other than that, I have no complaints.

Strong Car

by from GA on January 18, 2012

I bought this car brand new in 2003. Today is 01/2012 The car has never been n the shop for mayor repairs 135000 miles. only breack and batery replacements one time. O pay 17,000 brand new manual shift. I want to buyt a new car but I need for this one to broke as noone will pay mopre than 3000 for it. I think im out of luck as this thing dont break :) Obama want it to change as a Junk car? jejejej

Great comfortable little SUV! Love it!

by from Kansas City MO on August 20, 2017

Great car for me! It's not the smoothest or quietest ride but love all the features! I actually got a 2017 but wasn't an option in drop down for some reason.

Good Sound Vehicle

by from Chatham, Virginia on September 18, 2017

This is a great vehicle, with all the "bells and whistles" on it . It was a very good driving experience, and as a result, I ended up buying the vehicle. The seats were very comfortable, and the interior has more than enough room.
Not Rated Reliability