2021 Ford F-150 consumer reviews

Explore the 2021 Ford F-150
Shop the 2021 Ford F-150
3.0

Poor Hybrid Fuel Milage

I have a 2021 F150 XLT Hybrid. I have yet to get 24 MPG, gets mostly around 18 MPG. On one 300 mile trip I was getting around 18 MPG, then when I hit a stretch about 50 miles mostly down hill it creeped up to 20 MPG. On the ford forum a lot of F150 Hybrid owners complain about not getting 24 MPG. For $61,000, it has no automatic 4 WD. No garage door opener and no paper owners manual. I bought a paper owners manual and it is terrible. I had to shut off my automatic door unlock because it was too close to my house back exit door when I walked out.Kept on unlocking and locking the door. I thought maybe it would wear the battery down. But the parking lights kept clicking on when I walked by. Had a hard time figuring out what controlled shutting them off. Can"t figure out what shows the combined milage for both Elect and gas.The settings don"t explain enough about the computer controls. The only thing I will say is the engine is powerful. Don't like the Pirelli Scorpion tires. They don"t seem like a good tire for driving on snow and ice in NEPA. By accepting the privacy terms and conditions you allow the app to keep track of you. Plus unlike GM they won't allow you the points for buying the F150, which I think is equivalent to$200. They also have access remotely to you truck.

Best new vehicle I have ever owned.

This is by far the nicest F150 that I’ve ever owned. The inside has all of the bells and whistles. I actually thought it was a Lariat when I first saw it. I got the V-8 motor it is super fast.

Great truck

Very happy, trucks rides nicely and looks great. Looking forward to driving this truck for many years. I highly recommend it. Looking forward to many rides

I love everything about this truck it has a ton of

I still love it could not be happier with my truck, love all the options that is has, love the 12” screen with the navigation system and sync and satellite radio

4.0

Best ride of previously owned.....

All mechanical items work fine except 10 speed transmission, it sucks, should be 6 or 8 speed.....Down shifting is terrible.....Shift points to close together..... Gas mileage is as stated.....Can't wait for driving assisted update.....

Checks all my boxes.

I needed a comfortable ride with good towing capacity, navigation, and safety features. This truck did not disappoint. The Towing capacity for this 4WD truck and 3.5 EcoBoost motor is over 11,000lbs.

Spacious luxury

Excellent work vehicle. Spacious, equipped well for on site work with electric outlet in truck bed. Console provides ample storage space for essential items that one would need.

Love the truck!

I purchased the 21 F-150 XLT and absolutely love it. The options available were really nice and make for a very nice well rounded interior.

1.0

Lemon

Shakes violently on the highway. I was told by Ford they can not do anything? I was told to take it home or they will have it towed and charged to me???

Love this truck

This truck has plenty of power and very reliable. Very roomy and plenty of leg room. Ery comfortable seat and great dash board disply with an 8 in screen .