NEW
Take our quiz & meet the car you’ll love.
2011 F-250

2011 Ford F-250

2011 Ford F-250

4.2

Have You Driven the 2011 Ford F-250?

Nicest truck i've ever owned

by jimmi from Long Island, NY on Wed Dec 15 2010

The turck is extremely powerful with plenty of extra features. The interior is awesome and the 6.7 is by far the most responsive diesel i have ever owned.

Uses car for Off-roading

Love my truck

by Truck driver from Canton ohio on Mon Feb 04 2013

Been great so far, little problem with the heater by the dealer is taking care of that. Lots of power and the traction control is great , don't even have to lock it in when the roads are slick.

Baytown Ford

by AquaMan1 from Dripping Springs, Tx. 78620 on Sat May 10 2014

I just bought the 2011 6.7 Diesel in this add and the experience was great. We drove nearly 4 hours to get to Baytown Ford but I would gladly return for another vehicle someday. This experience was MUCH Better then when we bought our new foreign car in Austin 6 months ago. The price on this 2011 4x4 6.7 diesel was real and they gave me a very fair deal for my trade. Even the Financing was very good. This Dealer is really good!

If you need a heavy duty truck, this is the one.

by Fritz from Philadelphia on Sat Jul 06 2019

Excellent truck for towing a camping trailer. Handles the tough hills with no problems and does so in comfort. You can pull a trailer and add a good amount of weight to the bed.

230,000 miles and counting

by Jsbinder from Rulo, ne on Thu Nov 28 2019

Bought new, H&S tune at 10, 000 miles. Max tune settings at 15,000 miles. Transfer case went out @ 70,000miles ( neglegent operation). Transmission replaced / upgraded at 150,000 miles. Been problem free ever since. Currently have 230K. Max mpg is 20. Normal is 13-16. Towing heavy is 10ish

Great truck!

by Cbog34 from Wylie,Tx on Mon Feb 04 2019

Love this truck does everything I need and yet looks sharp doing it! Engine performance is amazing! Truck tows my 20ft bass boat like it’s not even there! The inside of the lariat is like a luxury car!

Uses car for Towing

most reliable car ive owned

by super duty f250 from wesley chapel florida on Mon Oct 06 2014

it's reliable truck for our business.All our business vehicle are all ford.The salesperson are very helpful and honest. The salesperson who help us is Robert Vido.

Excellent experience with Ford

by Preston from Ocala Florida on Sat May 11 2019

Now driving this the truck, the Ford F-250 was by far the best value for my money. It is solidly built, quiet, and smooth.it give me luxry drive. It's just the right size, has very comfortable seats and is loaded with technology! On my first 7377 mile trip, I averaged 27.8mpg. If you're looking for a new crossover in this segment, put this one on your short list to test drive.

F250 King Ranch

by Fifth Wheeler from Aiken, SC on Tue Feb 22 2011

I have over 11,000 miles on this truck, many while towing a 10,000 pound fifth wheel. Truck averages about 20mpg at 70 mph on the interstate, 17-18 mph around town, and with fifth wheel in tow I usually try to stay at 60-65 mph and get about 12 mpg. I am very happy with the tow capacity of the diesel truck even with the 3.31 rear end. The truck pulls great and usually in 6th gear even up grades. Love the sync and sat radio with traffic updates on the route. Helped avoid some potential stop and go driving on my recent trip. Truck drives well and has had no issues to date. So fare I have added 8 gallons of DEF for the 11,000 miles, a small price to pay for better fuel economy, power and the environment. All in all this is a very good choice in the truck market.

GREAT POWER!

by 6.2bossv8fomoco from Lewis Co., West Virginia on Mon Jul 19 2010

I used to have a 2006 5.4L V8. Now I got a new XLT Crew Cab with the 6.2L "Boss" V8. The power is a whole lot better than the 5.4L and so is the fuel economy. I have the 6 3/4 bed also. I get anywhere from 14 to 16 mpg in city driving and around 20 mpg on the highway. With my 5.4L I got about 12 city and 16 highway. This truck is a great upgrade from the 5.4L! The rear has AWESOME space for when I need to carry my family or when me and my buddys are working. If you fold the rear seats up, you could LITERALLY sleep on the floor back there!!!! I am not a big fan of the SYNC though and it's something that I don't even use. But I am enjoying the Sirius Satellite Radio. :D No breaking out, the same station for a cross-country trip! I'm looking forward to November when I get to drive the truck to Ohio for a hunting trip. Also, the tailgate step comes in handy too. I could hop in the bed but not everybody can, perhaps your elderly folks or the shorter people. The price on the vehicle was OK but not great. I got 4.9% financing for 60 months at a sale price of $42,345. I reccommend this truck for all heavy-duty buyers in the market.

1 2 3 4 5 6

Our Take on the 2011 Ford F-250

Flipping through the channels late at night, you may have come across that show: The one with huge men in tights tossing 55-gallon drums full of rocks, towing DC9s with their braided back-hair and waddling through an open field playing ultimate Frisbee with manhole covers.

You want to, but you can’t look away, even as they chalk up their thighs to prevent their polyester bodysuits from a frictional meltdown.

The World’s Strongest Man Competition may have a new contestant: The 2011 Ford Super Duty. It’s a super-duty freak.

If this truck was a person, Congress would have inquiries into performance-enhancing drugs. Its strength is obscene, its power nearly absolute.

During some quick... Read More