2011 F-250

2011 Ford F-250

2011 Ford F-250

4.2

Have you driven the 2011 Ford F-250?

Nicest truck i've ever owned

by jimmi from Long Island, NY on Wed Dec 15 2010

The turck is extremely powerful with plenty of extra features. The interior is awesome and the 6.7 is by far the most responsive diesel i have ever owned.

Uses car for Off-roading

Best truck on the market

by Mud king from Birmingham, AL on Sat Jul 13 2013

Best truck I've driven. You feel like a King! Super strong and it still gets 22 mpg on the Hwy . It is luxurious inside and out. If your in the truck market you don't need to look any farther. If you are unsure with the size the f150 is for you.

Love my truck

by Truck driver from Canton ohio on Mon Feb 04 2013

Been great so far, little problem with the heater by the dealer is taking care of that. Lots of power and the traction control is great , don't even have to lock it in when the roads are slick.

Greatest Machine

by Campbell from Canada on Mon Feb 04 2013

Wonderful truck! Unmatched power and strength, with high class comfort! Used to tow 12,000lbs fifth wheel, pulls like its not even there.

great truck

by trukman from vacaville,ca on Fri Jun 27 2014

I got my 2011 f-250 SD at the end of 2011..only problem was an O-2 sensor after 3 months..I got it to tow a new 30ft travel trailer.the 6.7 ltr turbo chirps the tires off the line even w/trailer in tow...i've only got 15k miles but have coverd a couple of states..it's been excellent..milege,performence,reliability,and comfort..I've had 4 1990's broncos,and 02 f-150 4x4.all good rigs..I read some of these bad reviews..I get it..some rigs will almost be lemons..with inherited factory problems ..but look @ overall stats..there wouldn't be so many of them on the road if they wern't a good truck......when they go on sale the price gets reasonable....(I am not a dealer).just a happy trucker....

Baytown Ford

by AquaMan1 from Dripping Springs, Tx. 78620 on Sat May 10 2014

I just bought the 2011 6.7 Diesel in this add and the experience was great. We drove nearly 4 hours to get to Baytown Ford but I would gladly return for another vehicle someday. This experience was MUCH Better then when we bought our new foreign car in Austin 6 months ago. The price on this 2011 4x4 6.7 diesel was real and they gave me a very fair deal for my trade. Even the Financing was very good. This Dealer is really good!

most reliable car ive owned

by super duty f250 from wesley chapel florida on Mon Oct 06 2014

it's reliable truck for our business.All our business vehicle are all ford.The salesperson are very helpful and honest. The salesperson who help us is Robert Vido.

F250 King Ranch

by Fifth Wheeler from Aiken, SC on Tue Feb 22 2011

I have over 11,000 miles on this truck, many while towing a 10,000 pound fifth wheel. Truck averages about 20mpg at 70 mph on the interstate, 17-18 mph around town, and with fifth wheel in tow I usually try to stay at 60-65 mph and get about 12 mpg. I am very happy with the tow capacity of the diesel truck even with the 3.31 rear end. The truck pulls great and usually in 6th gear even up grades. Love the sync and sat radio with traffic updates on the route. Helped avoid some potential stop and go driving on my recent trip. Truck drives well and has had no issues to date. So fare I have added 8 gallons of DEF for the 11,000 miles, a small price to pay for better fuel economy, power and the environment. All in all this is a very good choice in the truck market.

GREAT POWER!

by 6.2bossv8fomoco from Lewis Co., West Virginia on Mon Jul 19 2010

I used to have a 2006 5.4L V8. Now I got a new XLT Crew Cab with the 6.2L "Boss" V8. The power is a whole lot better than the 5.4L and so is the fuel economy. I have the 6 3/4 bed also. I get anywhere from 14 to 16 mpg in city driving and around 20 mpg on the highway. With my 5.4L I got about 12 city and 16 highway. This truck is a great upgrade from the 5.4L! The rear has AWESOME space for when I need to carry my family or when me and my buddys are working. If you fold the rear seats up, you could LITERALLY sleep on the floor back there!!!! I am not a big fan of the SYNC though and it's something that I don't even use. But I am enjoying the Sirius Satellite Radio. :D No breaking out, the same station for a cross-country trip! I'm looking forward to November when I get to drive the truck to Ohio for a hunting trip. Also, the tailgate step comes in handy too. I could hop in the bed but not everybody can, perhaps your elderly folks or the shorter people. The price on the vehicle was OK but not great. I got 4.9% financing for 60 months at a sale price of $42,345. I reccommend this truck for all heavy-duty buyers in the market.

Love the new Diesel

by Diesel Enthusiast from Idaho on Mon Jan 03 2011

Hands down the best truck I have owned. Amazing pulling power, awesome transmisson and very comfortable. I have 5000 miles on it and have zero complaints so far. I Pulled a 40' fifthwheel with it, total weight of 24,400 lbs. It pulled great, very little shifting, averaged 9mpg. My last truck was the 6.0 powerstroke, the new truck is a 100% improvment!

1 2 3 4 5

Our Take on the 2011 Ford F-250

Flipping through the channels late at night, you may have come across that show: The one with huge men in tights tossing 55-gallon drums full of rocks, towing DC9s with their braided back-hair and waddling through an open field playing ultimate Frisbee with manhole covers.

You want to, but you can't look away, even as they chalk up their thighs to prevent their polyester bodysuits from a frictional meltdown.

The World's Strongest Man Competition may have a new contestant: The 2011 Ford Super Duty. It's a super-duty freak.

If this truck was a person, Congress would have inquiries into performance-enhancing drugs. Its strength is obscene, its power nearly absolute.

During some quick testing of the Super... Read More