2003 Ford F-350 consumer reviews

Explore the 2003 F-350 Ford
Shop the 2003 F-350 Ford
3.6

reliable

very good pick up truck never brake ,is good I have it you 6 years no problems all good good performance no complains i recommend this pick up

amazing car

this was the most amazing thing happen to our family because my kids enjoing a lot every single ride the confort the fun to be in a car like a big truck

Workhouse

You can pull whatever you need and this truck is fast. Comfortable enough for long trips, but make sure you have enough air in the bags!

3.9

Best Diesel we've ever owned, until....

When we purchased this truck it only had 43,000 Mike's on it. It's been the best/strongest Diesel we've ever owned for towing livestock and tractors. Until it hit the 145,000 mile mark. That's when it started ticking from the right side of the engine, loosing power, hesitating and surging when pressing on the acceleration and brake pedals. After looking at reviews on-line we came to find out that the 6.0 International Diesel engine Ford used for this model year was dubbed a "disposable" engine around 150,000 miles. Common engine failures included the injectors, and headgasket seal. I'm guessing our problem is one or more of the injectors which cost an average of $1,000 each to replace! We're wishing it was a 4cyl! Because it's not worth dropping $8,000 into the engine when the body/bed is completely shot and will cost $3,000 to replace.

4.3

Best Truck I've ever owned

The 2003 F-350 was one of the best investments ever made in my opinion. The 7.3 Powerstroke diesel engine is one of the most powerful and reliable engines which has reached 500000 miles under my driving. The truck as held up quite well cosmetically and is a great sturdy steel work horse.

4.3

Very reliable, gets the job done

This truck is used as a work truck with a utility body. Gets up and goes and has an amazing sound. Tows like a beast and the styling is great. Highly recomend this truck to anyone looking for a good deal.

Best F350 crewcab 4X4 1 ton pickup for the money

this truck has too many improvements to mention and is a great toy hauler, if you have any, otherwise it is a great highway cruiser. Sits high, and has a high end power ban. Set up for a travel trailer with electric brakes. I put new Michelin tires on it a few months ago, or less than a 1000 mile on it. I get 15 to 17 mpg on this 6.0 diesel, and haven't had problems. Average mileage since new is about 9K. these engines can go 500K with no trouble if not abused. I love traveling in it and will hate to part with it, but my senior priorities are changing.

Best 1 ton pickup for the money

this truck has too many improvements to mention and is a great toy hauler, if you have any, otherwise it is a great highway cruiser. Sits high, and has a high end power ban. Set up for a travel trailer with electric brakes. I put new Michelin tires on it a few months ago, or less than a 1000 mile on it. Average mileage since new is about 9K. these engines can go 500K with no trouble if not abused. I love traveling in it and will hate to part with it, but my senior priorities are changing.

6.0L F-350 is great truck

The 6.0L motor is great had it for two years and still own it. Trying to selling it. Great diesel truck. Been runing great since the factory.

4.4

Great truck

excellent truck. great power and mobility for a truck that size. roomy interior as well as being driver friendly. only getting 13 mpg (diesel) but its all been city driving.