2012 Ford F 350

Former GM owner

by from akron ohio on January 24, 2012

Have owned Chevy and GMC both 2500 and 3500 for 25 years, a friend let me use his 350 diesel king ranch when my 2010 GMC was in the shop. I was so impressed the nexted week I went truck shopping. I am now a proud owner of a 2012 F 350 diesel 4x4. Power is unbelievable so quiet, Pulls like a bull. 22 mpg does't hurt either.

Best Truck Ever

by from LaPlace Louisiana on February 2, 2012

I had 2008 F350 6.4 diesel that was nothing but trouble. This new 2012 F350 6.7 diesel is awesome. It is packed with power, quiet, comfortable, loaded with extras and runs like a champ. It is a total redesign from the 2008 6.4. So far I love this truck.

Best of the Best

by from Kalamazoo Michigan on February 23, 2012

Had a Government Motors 3500 wont ever have one again. Now 2012 350 Super Duty but I couldnt afford the top of the line so mines an XLT FX-4. Love it!

Uses car for Towing

Nicest Truck I have ever owned.

by from Sharon, Wisconsin on June 5, 2012

I purchased this truck from Kunes Country in Delavan, WI. I needed a good strong truck for farm use and it can haul a heavy load with no problem. My wife and I also use it on a daily basis other than just the farm. It's a real pleasure to drive and ride in. We really do love the truck and would recommend it to anyone.... and.... the dealer we purchased it from was also a pleasure to work with.

F-350 King Ranch

by from Washington DC on November 29, 2011

I test drove GMC Denali, Ram, F-350 Lariat and then the King Ranch. Once I drove the KR did not want to sit in another. Shopped for about 3 weeks found one fully decked out with Nav, moon roof, 5th wheel prep, bed liner, engine block heater and much more... Had to have it dealer was ready to throw me out when they gave in @ $56,381 - still about $800 more than I wanted to pay but glad I got it. It really turns heads and the turbo diesel power really snaps your neck.

Uses car for Towing

Overall, very happy with this vehicle

by from on May 10, 2017

I've been a die hard Ford fan for a long time. Love the style, the reliability, and the primary purpose the Super Duty line fills. I have the Lariat version. Overall I'm happy. Things I wish were better: different storage options in the cab and better Lync integration with smart phones. My last Ford pickup had a couple of smaller cubbies for trailer keys, coins, etc this one lacks. And while Sync is functional, it could be better. The ride, steering, etc are all what I expected and I would buy this vehicle again.

King Ranch

by from Texas on July 26, 2012

I recently bought a king ranch and got everything i wanted on it. The towing is great on it. When i was pulling my camper i didn't even fell it behind me. This truck will do everything you need. I had recently owned a Ram 3500 and before that had a Chevy 3500 HD and they don't even compare to the Ford. The best way to go is a Lariat ot a King Ranch cause you get so many more features when i haul my trailer it is so easy to hook up to it with the rear view camera.

2012 f350

by from Calgary Alberta on April 29, 2013

I have been a GM man all my life. i just bought my new 2012 f350 diesel we just love it. Lots of small well thought out things on these trucks. I cant see my self buying another Duramax.

very nice truck

by from Houston on May 7, 2017

this is a very nice truck for the gas model I would strongly suggest buying this truck if you are not doing a lot of heavy towing

When you want real power, F350 Power Stroke is it!

by from Willamette Valley, Oregon on August 6, 2012

There's no secret over time, diesels have more pulling power than gasoline - reason alone I chose to buy a new diesel. I was pulling my 30' TT with a 5.4L gas V8 - on level ground, most things were fine. Once I hit an incline (and we have plenty in Oregon) it was "getting a running start first" mentality. Now, I have no worries or safety concerns with the new 6.7L V8 Diesel! I will say you can achieve the same pulling results with any of the Big 3 Diesels, but Ford's attention to other details won me over. Styling, tech integration, safety... are a few of the reasons I chose my F350 over the others. If you're looking for a rig that will pulling anything, look great, and provide key safety features - you'll find it all in the 2012 Ford F350!