Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2014 F-350

2014 Ford F-350

2014 Ford F-350

Have You Driven the 2014 Ford F-350?

F350 Platinum Crew Cap diesel

by Seahawk Fan from Seattle, Wa on Mon Sep 08 2014

I bought this truck to pull my boat and for the 20+ trips over the mountain pass to Eastern Washington every year. With about 1800 miles thus far, I have no complaints. My first towing experience with the boat I unintentionally spun the rear wheels going up a slight incline. Unbelievable power. I find the truck very comfortable and easy to drive. The high seating position gives commanding visibility. The electronics are top notch with Microsoft Sync. I can't tell you how many compliments I've received. I even had a cop directing traffic walk over to me and tell me how much he liked my truck. I was so relieved he wasn't coming over to ticket me for something, lol. If you drive in the city at all I'd recommend the short bed. I'm able to park it, but it is still challenging. If I had chosen a long bed, my parking options would be severely limited.

I have owened every heavy duty truck out on the m.

by Fordtruck4life from Upper New York. on Sun Mar 23 2014

These Ford super duty trucks happen to be the best trucks on the market, still today! I have owened every American made truck out there for the past 25 years.The new 6.7 Ford diesel Gets the job done like No other. Not just the engine either, I once again just bought my 7th Super Duty, 2014 F-350 SRW 6.7 4X4 Platinum. And must say I have not had 1 problem with any of my trucks, I have owned the 2008 6.4 - 2010 6.4, 2011 6.7 Scorpion, 2012 6.7 Scorpion, Now the 2014 Platinum 6.7 Scorpion. None of witch needed Any repair ! Just routine maintenance. I cant say the same for the Cummins that I've owned, nor the Duramax. Too much to go into. Not even going to mention the Titan, or Tundra, or even the F 150s I've owned. Reason = Not the same class. Buy one, You'll Love it.

One Awesome Pickup!

by Truck Guy from Cleveland, OH on Mon Apr 28 2014

Ford engineering nailed it on the head with this unit. The diesel motor is extremely powerful and it's hard to notice any difference when you're towing or driving with a heavy load. Fuel mileage is awesome, I'm currently getting 19 MPG on the highway. The truck itself is extremely easy to drive especially for its size and has a nice tight turning radius. The interior is plush and and doesn't have a cheap look and feel like some of the competition. Even my friends who are dedicated to the competition tell me that this is the best looking truck on the road!

Just makes me happy to drive...

by Traveller Jeff from Newark, DE on Sun May 21 2017

After 3 years, I still get a little rush getting in, starting up and pulling out of the driveway. It' only the second vehicle I've owned that I was even happy to wash. It pulls my 9-ton 5th wheel RV like there's nothing even back there, and when there really IS nothing else back there, it's like driving a tank that's been strapped to a rocket. The full cab is so spacious, and if it was any more comfortable, I'm afraid Id fall asleep. Its ALOT of truck, so don't buy this vehicle if you need to park regularly in a crowded parking lot, and the 30-gallon tank is painful to fill, but that was fully understood when I bought it. If you see a chance to buy this vehicle on Cars.com, don't hesitate.

Uses car for Towing

third truck in 12 years

by 150,250,350 from Bergheim texas on Thu Feb 27 2014

I have had ford trucks for a while now and they seem to hold up even though I tear the guts out of them. I had a gas 5.4 04 that gave me 250000 miles before she gave out and then I got a 06 6.0 that I still have. it runs great but my wife stole it from me so I now have a 14 350 and to date it is everything I hoped for I think the seats are more comfortable than before but there is less leg room and the pulling is out of this world as well as load carrying in the bed I put 2100 lbs of feed back there is drove like a dream through all terrains its a good balance of work and comfort

love it

by horseshoer from Tennessee on Fri Mar 14 2014

I usually drive Fords. This is a crew cab F350 SRW 4x4. It's not a sports car but it handles surprisingly well to be a heavy work truck. The ride is relatively quiet. It has good power for a 6.2L gas engine. I average about 13 mpg on mostly hilly state highways. This seems like a very capable truck. The controls are all easy to reach and activate and the interior is very comfortable. It has tons of room in the cab. I am very satisfied with this purchase.

2014 Ford F-350 Dually

by Full Time RVer from Pipe Creek, TX on Mon Mar 17 2014

Great truck for towing my 5th wheel trailer. Very comfortable and economical considering. It is a diesel and will burn bio fuel.

Uses car for Towing

Hoping this truck will last

by Orebeavs from Medford, OR on Wed May 17 2017

Drove it from Vegas to Oregon, ride was good, few little things wrong with the truck but overall I'm happy so far.

Most reliable car I've ever owned!

by FreeMuny from El Paso, TX on Sat May 20 2017

It's awesome in every way possible! I love this car! It is black and it's badAZZ! It has power, can pull anything and is a comfortable safe smooth ride ..................................................

Uses car for Off-roading

What a beast!

by Rock solid from Fayetteville on Sun Apr 02 2017

I use this truck the Haul cars. REAL POWER that don't quit. Love my Platinum dually. All you have to do is keep up with your scheduled maintenance and the car will love you back.

1 2