2017 Ford F 350

Great truck!!!

by from Princeton on March 11, 2017

Comfortable truck with lots of interior too - the engine is surprisingly quiet ride, with the 6.7 L engine being quite responsive.

Buyer

by from on March 31, 2017

Great truck very happpy with it. I would recommend it to another buyer. Ford did a good job on this design

Big and Beautiful

by from Rosedale, Md. on March 19, 2017

The all new 2017 Ford F350 Superduty Crew Cab Long Bed Dually is one Big, Bad, and Beautiful Truck. I researched every truck model available and this truck has many options to choose from that just aren't available with other truck brands. With its all new Aluminum Frame (2017) models its stronger yet lighter than its steel framed counterparts and you'll never have to worry about frame rust. Although the frame is Aluminum I would recommend the undercoating as this truck like all others still have other steel components that will rust without protection. Overall I give this truck 4.8 stars only losing .2 of a star because the dually model has no option for larger than 17" tires unless you move up to a F450! Otherwise you owe it to yourself to go and check out the All Newly designed F- series Superduty trucks.

Best diesel truck I've owned and I've had several

by from Sandy, OR on March 27, 2017

I've had several powerstroke and cummins trucks in multiple generations. This is the most powerful and the most refined one yet. I love this truck.

F350 dream truck

by from Stuart, FL on May 25, 2017

My 17 F350 is simply marvelous ! I love everything about it, from the exterior styling to the interior and the turbo engine torque is amazing .... and quiet too !

Truck of my dreams!

by from Salix, Pa on April 25, 2017

Was waiting for Ford to change the body style of the F350 and they nailed it! Could not be happier. I owned several Ford Trucks and they have always been dependable. Looking forward to many years with my new truck.

2017 f350 crew cab dually

by from Newark nj on June 17, 2017

Ford really did a great job. I have the xl trim with all the hauler specific upgrades. This thing is amazing. Towing 31k Lbs with a pickup and the refinement n styling to that of a BMW I love it. I get compliments on it all day long and it pays for itself.

Awesome truck!

by from Scottsdale AZ on October 29, 2017

This is my 4th Super Duty. Just keeps getting better and better! Well the new 2017 topped out all expectations. This is an awesome vehicle. After driving F-250/350 for so many years I thought maybe it is time to downsize and go European. Rented and test drivern many times Porsche Cayenne, Audi Q7, and BMW X5/ X6 (Benz is not even on my list- just another taxi or Gram's station wagon). Well, ultimately, the new F-350 Lariat outranked them all. By performance, by comfort and all the features, by cabin room, by functionality... everything! This time got long bed, considering that the new trucks turn whole a lot better. Now I can fit both, mine and husband's KTM 525s, no need for a trailer in some cases. Those who still live in the past and think that being in a little compact behind me will slow you down... try me! Or try to drive F-350 to feel real power!

Uses car for Havingfun

new truck purshase

by from 49445 on March 17, 2017

have enjoyed my tnew truck since it was purchased in dec. drove it to florida an back without any issues. handles well and is very comfortable.

2017 Ford F350

by from Cass City, MI on April 4, 2017

There's no doubt about it, this is a powerful truck that handles well and will get the job done. It has all the bells and whistles, backup camera, electric adjustable seats and pedals, cell phone conectability, outlets that will charge about anything, delay wipers, daylight running lights, accessory connections, leather seats (in some models), bed liners,..... it has it all. But, what good is it really for a price of $70,000? You are right, none. I would no more pay $70K for a truck than I would to watch an ant eat a bale of hay! Ford is really out on a limb here and it's most likely not going to pay off.
Not Rated Performance