2018 Ford Fiesta consumer reviews

Explore the 2018 Ford Fiesta
Shop the 2018 Ford Fiesta
1.0

Most Unreliable vehicle

dont buy anything from ford....they hid a lot of fine lines... they con with those warranty... they said my car is covered warranty, its baloney...my car is falling apart...it isn't even 3 years old...dont buy anything from FORD

The best car I have ever owned

This car meets all my needs and has excellent gas mileage. It is so easy to drive and love the back up camera. Love my car

Very good and reliable car

This car meet all my expectations. Really good car, very comfortable, save gas, excellent performance, it’s perfect for driving in a big city with long distances

Nice little car

This car is fun to drive and economical. I had purchased one new in 1980. A lot has changed in technology since then, but it has the same feel as the original. I researched these cars carefully because of the "6-speed clutchless automatic" transmission issues. The 5-speed standard cars are the ones to buy but they are hard to find. I did find two but had to travel to see them and bought the newer one with less milage.

Excellent vehicle and affordable

This car meets our needs. It is extremely fuel efficient. There is plenty of room. The drive is smooth and comfortable. You get a lot of bang for your buck.

Would Keep If I needed It

Purchased this car for my wife who needed a small car to drive to work. Since then she has had surgery and can not drive, so we don't need it any more. I only drove it 1000 miles since we had it but was reliable and would be a great car for anyone.

Great deal and great car

I absolutely love my car it is everything that I was looking for in a reliable vehicle for work and play i would recommend it all my friends and family

Finally got my dream car

This car can store a notable amount with the hatchback body style, looks clean, handles extremely well, great mileage, high safety rating, and great features.

A fine car.

I kept busy while staying-at-home as ordered by the state during the Covid-19 crisis. I researched car deals and juggled emails, texts, voicemails & calls from helpful salespeople. I am very pleased with my new car and like everything about it.

new car

this is a great vehicle for my mother to get the store or anything she needs Or just maybe getting her to the church down the road