2009 Ford Flex consumer reviews

side view of 2009 Flex Ford
Explore the 2009 Flex Ford
Shop the 2009 Flex Ford
4.1

First car i have driven in years

The car is roomier than I thought. The performance is impressive and the gas mileage is very good 👍. I love the glass roof,the leather seats are very comfortable

Best Overall Vehicle I ever owned

Brought new in 2009, now has 180000 miles. For the cons had to replace front axles three times, rebuilt front end suspension twice, replaced cooling fans twice under warranty and replaced transmission at 146k. As for the plus side - roomy for adults, love panoramic roof, 26 mpg plus on road trips, room for luggage and cargo, heated comfortable seats, powerful enough for merging into traffic and taking mountains easily, great sound and entertainment system, handles smoothly over rough pavement thanks to 22 in tires. Wish I had telescoping steering wheel that came with 2010 and back-up camera (does alert you if something behind car when backing up) but I have owned trucks, cars, a van and SUVs and still this vehicle is top of my list - owned this vehicle for 11 years, longest I have ever owned a vehicle and plan to drive a few more years!

Stylish kid mover

The Flex has a great highway ride, is easy to drive and load. Kids have no trouble getting into the third row with no help. This vehicle is an excellent use of space! Very roomy but does not drive as large as it is inside. I recommend it to lots of people!

Most reliable car I ever owned

Vehicle meet all my needs I really enjoy it I can’t wait to the summer so me and my family can go on road trips water parks amusement parks out of state definite family car

One of the nicest vehicles I’ve ever owned!

I know the Ford Flex has a design that is either love or hate. For me though I think it’s awesome. It’s has to be one of the most comfortable rides I’ve been in. I have a family of 6 and we all fit in it perfectly. In our eyes it is way cooler than a mini van and with the size of my family I’m glad I had this to choose from. It gets the job done and looks good while doing it.

Most comfortable ride with room to spare

I have no problem getting in or out of the Flex. My granddaughter always asks to ride in my limo! The comfort of the ride is beyond my expectations.The room available for each passenger is amazing.For a almost 10 year old car it is still mechanically dependable . We have 2 Ford Flex in our family and both are loved.

Love it! Great gas mileage, lots of room, great $

Great value, lots of room for my tall family and they did not want a minivan. Great gas mileage and smooth ride. Had close to 200,000 miles when I sold it and still ran great!

Love. Love. Love.

The Flex is a great mix of mini van and SUV. We are a very tall family and it?s one of the few cars we can stretch our legs in and have head room. There is also the most room for cargo when seating all theee rows, than most other SUVs. Very excited about this car.

Great Family Car

Great car for a family of 7! We just wish there was more storage space in the back. It's easy to enter with the folding middle seat. Driver compartment is spacious and fits my 6'4" husband well. Good gas mileage and great for road trips.

Couldnt be happier!

This car is everything i was looking for and more features than i expected. Its so comfortable to drive and it drives so nice and smooth.