2012 Ford Flex

One of the most versatile vehicles I've owned.

by from Paradise, Ca. on August 20, 2017

I was looking for a vehicle that was comfortable but also had the needed room to carry more then a couple of bags without having to purchase a van. The Ford Flex does all that and more. Being able to fold down all the back seats we are able to carry my art work while keeping them safe and secured. Before my go to vehicle was my Chevy truck, now unless I need my truck I take the Flex, I just love driving this car.

Has some issues. Performance is good

by from Liberty, MO on August 12, 2017

Front passenger tire wears sooner than other 3. Hydroplains in rain, slush and snow. Headlight and taillight assemblies let in moisture and can accumulate causing issues with lights. Battery cables corrode. Gets good gas mileage. Drives well in good weather. Too costly for crossover.

Most functional and reliable car with good perform

by from Oklahoma City, Ok. 73150 on July 20, 2017

This car has provided great satisfaction everytime I drive it. The Ecoboost is fantastic! The comfort and room and utility are perfect!

Uses car for Transportingfamily

Awesome SUV for short person

by from Tyler,TX on June 22, 2017

I get a larger vehicle that seats seven without having to jump up into the driver seat or jump out when I'm getting out. I do miss the mileage of my four-door sedan since this SUV only gets 16 miles to the gallon in town. It gets 25 on the highway.

It Grows & Grows on You

by from Milwaukee, WI on June 9, 2017

When it came out, the exterior was a head-scratcher for some. But my daughters thought it looked funky and cool, and having been to London, it had that UK taxi, boxy-but-nice feel about it. Once you plug into the sound system and see the roominess of the interior, that's when any qualms of the exterior disappear. It has more cubic feet than most any full-size SUV. It seats 7 regular adult human beings comfortably, and you've got lots of options to fold down the seats -- depending on what or who you need to haul. Awesome sound system, reliable sync to bluetooth. Rides like a sedan with surprising fuel economy, but all the benefits of SUVs. A much underrated design by Ford.

Love my flex

by from Tuscaloosa Alabama on April 6, 2015

This car was purchased for me, but men we all know happy wife happy life. I now drive the maxima and this is her car lol. You cat go wrong in buying this wonderful looking and fantastic driving wagon.

Suprised

by from Greensboro NC on October 29, 2014

I brought a 2012 Ford Flex SEL with 51k miles. I was shock on how smooth the ride is. MPG 23.8 better than I expected. I would recommend this vehicle to anyone.

Love my Flex

by from Northern Virginia on August 20, 2014

I love this vehicle since I travel extensively on the highway. It's very powerful with the EcoBoost engine and gets well over 20 miles per gallon. It comfortably sits six to seven people with space for luggage. I owned a Ford Freestyle before this and this vehicle is hands down superior in every aspect.

Best vehicle we've ever owned

by from on April 28, 2014

Excellent vehicle,best we've ever owned. Not to mention Joshua Hartman at Saginaw Valley Ford is a top notch salesman.

A Unique Ride

by from Gastonia, NC on January 7, 2014

Bought my 2012 Flex Limited new 2 years and 35k miles ago. Like it better today than I did the day I bought it. Test drove several times prior to purchase as I had been in a Tahoe for 10 years. Didn't need the size of the Tahoe or Expedition any longer so the Flex was the best way for me to go to stay in a SUV. Great Fuel mileage and performance with the regular V6. Great handling, ride, styling, and a unique looking vehicle. Drive it everyday and even my wife likes it.

Our Expert Review: 2012 Ford Flex