2015 Focus

4.3 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.3 out of 5 starsReliability

Enjoying the ride!

by Focus Enthused from Belle Rose, Louisiana on December 18, 2015

I previously owned a 2008 Focus from April 2008-Nov 2015 and loved it! The only reason I got rid of it was because I had to! I was in a car accident and it was deemed a total loss. I knew right away that I wanted another! I have had my 2015 for a month now and it is great! Its a smooth ride and has all of the features I previously had with the 08 and a few more added. It has Sirius radio, a back up camera, SYNC and much more. It fits my budget perfectly and it is the perfect size for me plus 1 (my 4 year old daugher). I am so happy with my purchase and will definitely want to purchase another if needed!

Great car for the money

by Professor Bon from West Michigan on August 10, 2015

I wanted a hatchback that was quick, had backup camera, bluetooth, great stereo, voice command, comfortable seating for a small person, a roof window, blindspot warning, navigation, great cornering and finally look sporty. This Ford Focu Titanium Hatchback did exactly that. Plus there were multiple incentives being offered by Ford for their year end models. I don't know about reliability yet since I have only owned the car for 2 weeks but I really am enjoying this car! I would recommend it!

Outstanding amenities and value

by Frank G from Dallas, TX on June 14, 2015

I could not believe all of the features that Ford offers with this vehicle for the price. Really outstanding value, drive and overall quality. Really happy owner!

Great car

by tomkat from Small Town, WI on September 29, 2015

I have owned this 2015 Focus Titanium sedan for about a month. I am getting 38mpg consistently with mostly highway and country driving. The ride is comfortable and quiet for a small car. The features are wonderful and the Sync system works great. The transmission is smooth and responsive. I only wish it had the home link system on the visor to program a garage door. Overall I love this car.

My First New Car

by Nichole from Harrisburg, PA on October 30, 2015

I have had this car for around a month now and I love this car! Before, I had a 2003 Saturn Ion and the Ford Focus is uncomparatively better. The car looks beautiful and drives amazingly smooth! Some of the voice command features can be a little difficult at times, but having the option to call hands-free and sync your phone easily is fantastic! I also really enjoyed the reverse camera and the blind spot mirrors. In addition, the Ford Focus has amazing gas mileage. Currently, I average around 35-38 mpg. I find the seats to be a lot comfier than my old car's seats. In general, I have had a great experience so far with this car.

Just bought the last new 2015

by V-gerSix aka Kraftwerk365 from Brea, Ca. on January 17, 2017

Well it's not my old Lexus but so far it's fun to drive and comfortable. Loved my Lexus but time to move on. I bought it on new years eve 2016 and the dealer gave me 3000 below invoice, 5 years free Sirius, 5 years free maintance, couldn't turn that down. It's the Titanium Hatchback with everything. I like how I can just talk to the system and it responds accurate and quick. I said Joe Banamasa and it started playing. Since I'm retired and 71 years old this car is just fun for myself and dog. Can't wait to head up to the Redwoods.

Great car

by Teetee0618 from on March 27, 2017

Would like more features-electric seats/ electronics push start and sun roof. Other than that it is a great car.

Definitely a great car to own!

by Sethie from Tampa, Fl on July 23, 2018

I am totally thrilled with this car, it is reliable, and goes the distance. This is a car I will not have to worry about. I cannot wait for the long rides my wife and I will get back to having! Amazing car!

Most unreliable car I have ever owned

by American made sage from Bountiful on June 2, 2017

The car is fun to drive, and very good looking. It is pretty quick for a little four cylinder. It is also fairly comfortable, and has lots of creature comforts. That's being said, it is completely unreliable. The transmission is absolute garbage. Ford even extended the warranty to 150,00 miles on the transmission because they are aware of the issue. However, I have taken it to ford twice for the transmission, and both times they denied that anything was wrong with it. I have also had problems with the front axel, and a ball joint in the front driver tire. This is all on a car with only 20,000 miles on it. I would not recommend this as a primary commuter.

Does not recommend this car!!

BAD Transmission

by Tom from St. Louis on May 9, 2017

This is my first Ford Focus, after few hundreds miles, transmission started hesitating .. took it back to the dealer and they said (it is not broken enough to fix the transmission) What the f... I trade it in and lost 3000 in two months. I will NEVER EVER buy a ford. it is a piece of junk.

Does not recommend this car!!

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 12