Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2017 Focus ST

2017 Ford Focus ST

2017 Ford Focus ST

Have You Driven the 2017 Ford Focus ST?

17 Focus ST

by Brandon!! from Smyrna, TN on Thu Mar 23 2017

This car looks mean. It handles like a dream. It has PLENTY of power and for the price it is the most fun car you can get. With Ford's lifetime power train warranty, it is a no brainer!! The clutch is responsive and easy to manage. The torque steer appears a lot better then my friend's 2013 model. The car rides like a mild sports car, so bumpy roads aren't as much fun. I have it 4 stars for comfort because of this. It has oil pressure and temperature gauges along with the boost gauge. The drivability is very comfortable so I almost put 5 stars because if you get an ST you know it is sporty. In love.

Easy Choice!

by Zach on Tue Jan 16 2018

I absolutely love this little car! For the price, I could not find anything better. I picked up a Magnetic Gray 2017 Ford Focus ST with the base ST1 package. MSRP was about 26, I got 3500 in rebates and walked out paying 20 for the car -- and it's 100% worth every dollar of that. Power output is great. It's just enough to put a smile on your face in every situation. Whether you're carving the back roads, going for a 0-60 pull or just driving to the grocery store -- it's a BLAST to drive! I personally love the sound symposer because it gives you enough volume without an exhaust system or intake or any modifications like that. My biggest enjoyment from this car isn't the power. It's the handling. Do keep in mind, I've driven plenty of vehicles. From a Mustang to an Audi and everything in between but there's just something about the handling of this Focus ST. It's incredibly responsive, it's precise, it's fun. I'll take it around a corner at 60MPH with full confidence. Now, I removed a star on reliability and there's a reason for that. After putting only 150 miles on it, I got a check engine light. It was for a stupid reason though and it was nobody's fault but I did have to spend the next day at the dealership getting it taken care of. Like I said, it was no ones fault for that but it did cut into my time so I must remove a star for that. I also removed a star on interior design. I understand I own an ST1 so there's no leather Recaro seats nor is there a large touch screen and carbon fiber accents however, I've seen all the packages in person and even on an ST3 -- there is a lot of plastic. The entire 2ft of the dashboard is plastic -- regardless of trim level. I know this is a fairly low priced vehicle and there's only so much Ford can do about that without charging 40k for it however, even on the Focus RS (which is about 40k new), plastic. Everywhere. Besides that, I absolutely recommend this vehicle if you're looking for something that is practical, fairly priced and a blast to drive.

Definitely Not a Normal Focus

by Cncntr8 from Maine on Thu Sep 14 2017

I upgraded from a 2014 focus se hatch that had the dual clutch that really liked to eat clutches and just so happened to fall a month out of the clutch replacement extended warranty. Awesome. So I bit the bullet and took a loss by ditching it and upgrading to a 2017 Focus St. Always wanted an ST but not this way. The reason for the upgrade is because they stopped offering a manual transmission in the focus hatch in 2014, only available in the sedan... I am not a sedan person, need the room. Wife helped push me to spend the extra and I am glad I did. I spent just under $20,000 on a ST1 Kona Blue with 3 miles on it. It is my first manual transmission ever, so it was a fun ride home(honestly it wasn't to bad. Went into a parking lot practices starting a few times and then made it home staling a hand full of times). I have about 500 miles on it now and the transmission is becoming second nature. It rides completely different from a normal focus. Nice stiff suspension, responsive steering wheel and power for days. I have been babying it right now and can't wait to open her up in another 500 miles or so. The interior is actually nice for being the base ST. I fine the seats to be more comfortable then my focus se, which had leather power seats. This is cloth no power. The only thing I dislike so far is the full size spare tire makes the back not completely flat when you go to lay the seats flat. This my dog hates. But I love the car so tough for him.

Fun Car

by JC from Washington on Thu Jul 20 2017

It was a great car, picks up quick and is very solid. This car would be good for commuting and would also just be a fun everyday car.

This car is a blast!

by Hudson from Shreveport on Sat May 12 2018

When you talk about bang for you buck the Focus ST is all about it. For around 20-25k I don’t think you’ll find another car that is fun, fast, reliable, and comfortable. I’m 6’3 and I fit very well in this car, I have plenty of room, for me and my passengers. The car is great on gas (if you drive civilized) but who wants to do that! The gear box is good, it’s very satisfying to shift and the shifts are smooth. I do believe that this is one great looking car! Overall the experience in the Focus ST is full of laughs and giggles. I love this car!

I love this car.

by JimST from Osprey, FL on Thu Jul 05 2018

This car is sporty, quick and has great handling. There is a surprising amount of interior room, and the interior is nicely finished, including the leather Recaro seats. I am 6'4" tall and have plenty of room. I get pleasure from this car every time I drive it.

Best car yet to come off fords lot

by Polarbear38 from Stafford va on Mon Jul 16 2018

It is quick, handles well, and it fuel efficient, that’s hard to find in a car let alone the fact that it looks as amazing as it does.

Worthy Successor to my Speed3

by dadrib from Gilbert, AZ on Mon Jun 05 2017

It's a hot hatch. With Mazda no longer making a Mazdaspeed3 this is a very comparable and competent replacement to my 2007 Speed3. I just wish the interior felt a little more premium and that I had a little more room in the backseat for my 2 kids.

Best, fun to drive car I've ever had.

by Juan Leiva from on Fri Jun 02 2017

This car is perfect for that sporty 4 door hatch look. Is very fun to drive! It has 2 USB ports and 2 12v car plugs.

Best gas mileage ever

by Mgray from JACKSONVILLE,Fla on Thu Aug 17 2017

Has everything I need or want, 40mpg and drives smoothly. I have the eco boost and I love that about my car. I love the color, I love I can listen to the music from apps on my phone. My favorites are the satellite radio and hands free features.

1 2 3 4 5