1990 Ford Mustang

Best Car Ever

by from Concord, CA on September 8, 2013

Got this car in high school in 1999 when car was 9 yrs old. Now, in 2013, I'm still driving it and love it just as much as when I got it! It was my first and has been my only car. Never had a major problem. Still faster than most cars out there! Love it!

90 GT Convertible

by from Pace, FL on December 3, 2009

I love it. It has 193,000 miles and it will still fly. It is mainly stock and the power is unbelievable. It has 3.55 gears and nothing but torque throughout the gear range. The inside is roomy and I'm 5'10" and have plenty of room. Excellent car for the money.

Great convertible!

by from Chicago, IL on March 22, 2011

I drove this car through high school and it was fantastic! It wouldn't stand up to the gas mileage requirements today but the pickup was great and the body style was very smooth for the time.

first car-140k runs like 0 miles

by from long island on February 12, 2008

this car is amazing,140k runs amazing so far shifts perfect i love this car extreemely reliable

Very much understated

by from GERMANTOWN NY on April 27, 2017

My 1990 mustang gt 5.0 5 spd has over 200.000 miles . Still gets 20-23 miles to a gallon combined . A/C still works. Had 1 clutch change never had the valve covers changed.

Our Expert Review: 1990 Ford Mustang