2003 Ford Mustang

v6 convertible

by from Unknown, NH on July 30, 2017

Awesome car, pretty basic interior, we bought @ 110k 3-4 months ago and its now @ 120k, no issues so far.

First car

by from Southgate, MI on July 27, 2017

This car is my first car, I loved it, I still love, it may look a little out dated, it most definitely is a bumpy ride. But when you drive it, it is just you and the car, there is no extras no distracting technology. I recommend this car to anyone that wants a Mustang but doesn't have a lot of cash to spare

a good reliabble pretty car

by from highland,ny on June 19, 2017

great car .wish i needed it....i hate to be selling it, but someone is going to get a nice ,pretty, dependable vehicle w/ 0 problems.............................................................

Fun and Fast

by from on May 17, 2017

These Mustangs, as far as the Cobra models go, are the best bang for your buck kind of performance. They also hold their value nicely, even though having been a little on the expensive side when new. The interior is what you wish for 2000's ford, but can be easily made a tad more premium with some sound deadening and anti-rattle materials.

Good Car

by from on May 17, 2017

This was what I was looking for so I am satisfied for the price. The dealer had a lot to be desired but otherwise I am very satisfied

Awesome car for the money

by from on April 15, 2017

These cars are iconic and have been since 2003. You have a car that can easily pump out 500hp for 20-30k.

Best little convertible ever!

by from Joplin , MO on March 13, 2017

You won't find a better car or better deal for the money and year!! Great car - low mileage- low price! Get it before it's gone!!

For Sure Betty

by from San Diego, CA on October 22, 2015

Lucked out with taking a risk of buying a high mileage vehicle with a sure bet deal. I continued this well maintained for another 80k miles as I know she'll still kick as she gallops for at least another 158k. I love the way the tires sound like horse hoof shoes when horses walks on pavements. She can do almost anything a GT can do, without having to prove any points with noise. This V6 Base Stick still not only has incredible power up hills, but embraces instead of just hugging the highways & byways. She only seems to act up only if I test drive OTHER vehicles. This Midnight Mare Blue reflects like the natural mirror of water and thrives on all the positive stares and comments with here pinball pony carnival side decals almost makes here win every race, as only inventive Ford makes this car an All American Classic and keeps me young. This is the best Mustang I've ever had and I couldn't get rid of her if I tried. She won't let me.

I love this car!!

by from Los Angeles, CA on September 24, 2015

I just purchased my 2003 Ford Mustang GT 5 days ago, in True Blue with Parchment interior. It is beautiful and all stock - it has power and style. Truly fun to drive and gets looks..I plan to due some mod's - just because! Enjoy - American Muscle

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

TOP DOG

by from Near Ottawa Ont on January 19, 2015

So much fun to drive.Ihave owned this yellow GT conv. for 5 years No issues of any kind. The flowmastars give off that astonding sound going through the 5speed stick

Our Expert Review: 2003 Ford Mustang