2007 Mustang

4.6 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

2007 Ford Mustang GT California Special

by GM from Texas on February 20, 2012

If you need "cheap" speed, there are few better choices than the Mustang. Yes, it's got a telephone pole out back for a rear end but, it's better at turning than GM's old F-bodies and for me at least, it's far more comfortable than a Nissan 350z. I did consider the 350z but, I'm a big guy (6'2" and well north of 200lbs) and foundd the Nissan too small once the door was closed. The Mustang is nothing like my Raptor in terms of interior room but, the sound track from the V8 with flowmasters outback makes all other audio entertainment a non-factor. This chassis was designed for a 300hp V8 but, it really could use more power. Torque is there but, mostly at the mid to high end of the RPM range and it could use a sixth gear on the highway. Of course, these are all things that Ford addressed in the 2011 Mustang which is the same chassis with new body work and a much better and more efficient V8. While I look forward to an independent rear suspension in 2014, I hope they don't screw up everything they've gotten right in this car since 2005.

Beutiful car

by Muscle car Enthusiast from ST Augustine Fl on August 7, 2011

The only problem I have is the rear end has noise comming from it and I have taken it to several shops and the have replaced every bearing and I still yet have the noise. Other than that its been an excellant car, gas is about 22 MPG not to bad for hot performance car

Great car!!

by PJ from on January 18, 2010

This car is a great value for the money. It has excellent performance, handling and style. I have had no reliability issues so far and it is fun to drive!

Fun car to own

by Black stang from Cincinnati, OH on April 19, 2010

I've had my 07 now for almost 3 years and have had only one mechanical issue with the hand brake locking up on an ice cold winter morning. Other than that I get around 24 mpg work and back and have gotten up to 28 mpg on longer road trips. I love the styling of the S197 mustang and for day-today use the V6 provides ample torque and power. My only complaints are: 1. Hard materials used on the centre console bruises the outside of my knee on long trips. 2. The live axle in the back can make for scary moments on bumpy highway on- and off-ramps.

Great car for the value

by mustang guy from on January 24, 2011

This is my second mustang. The v6 is powerful and the styling is why I bought the car. Seats are comfortable for long drives. I always get looks and thumbs up. Most people don't know the difference between it and the GT model. It handles great and inspires confidence in the wet.

Awesome car

by Harv from New Jersey on October 8, 2015

We bought our 2007 Ford Mustang after test driving it, and are delighted with the purchase.The car performs well. It is zippy and spiffy. The vehicle is solid and rides smoothly, turns on a dime, and makes a person come alive. Interior is pleasant, exterior is fire red. A magnificent vehicle.

Adrenalin Rush

by Shlbmyn from Ukiah, CA on January 29, 2010

The 07 Shelby GT puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. I was able to tour the Shelby factory in Las Vegas and drive the car home with my son. I mainly drive it on sunny days to the nearby redwood coast. It takes the curvy roads with ease and gets over 21 mpg. The white paint and silver stripes gets looks anywhere I go. As a Mustang driver and collector (1964 -07)for 39 years, this one is my favorite.

I love this car!!!

by Lou Seville from Nutley, NJ on June 16, 2007

After all these years somebody at Ford hit a homerun. I got the V6 with manual and Pony Package. This car has to be the bargain of the year! It has punch,handles well and has a throat! The design is incredible. Now I hope it has some long term quality. The recent JD Powers award has me optimistic.

Great ride

by Randybsly from Seattle on February 24, 2014

I drove one as a kid and want my kid to experience the coolest looking car in the world. It sounds tough, it looks sleek, it rides strong and it is red and black. So many options to make it look ferocious. I am looking forward to more time with my car and more time with my son.

Great car for the money

by Mustang Enthusiast from Elysburg, PA on March 26, 2014

I bought this car used from Daves used cars in Wyoming PA and love it. It was every thing I was looking for and the salesman made it easy to own. The car is not a daily driver and was purchased as a toy. This car is fun to drive and really turns heads. With only 5751 shelby GT being built in 2007 they will be harder and harder to find a car like this.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15