2007 Mustang

2007 Ford Mustang

2007 Ford Mustang

Have You Driven the 2007 Ford Mustang?

2007 Ford Mustang GT California Special

by GM from Texas on Mon Feb 20 2012

If you need "cheap" speed, there are few better choices than the Mustang. Yes, it's got a telephone pole out back for a rear end but, it's better at turning than GM's old F-bodies and for me at least, it's far more comfortable than a Nissan 350z. I did consider the 350z but, I'm a big guy (6'2" and well north of 200lbs) and foundd the Nissan too small once the door was closed. The Mustang is nothing like my Raptor in terms of interior room but, the sound track from the V8 with flowmasters outback makes all other audio entertainment a non-factor. This chassis was designed for a 300hp V8 but, it really could use more power. Torque is there but, mostly at the mid to high end of the RPM range and it could use a sixth gear on the highway. Of course, these are all things that Ford addressed in the 2011 Mustang which is the same chassis with new body work and a much better and more efficient V8. While I look forward to an independent rear suspension in 2014, I hope they don't screw up everything they've gotten right in this car since 2005.

Beutiful car

by Muscle car Enthusiast from ST Augustine Fl on Sun Aug 07 2011

The only problem I have is the rear end has noise comming from it and I have taken it to several shops and the have replaced every bearing and I still yet have the noise. Other than that its been an excellant car, gas is about 22 MPG not to bad for hot performance car

Fun car to own

by Black stang from Cincinnati, OH on Mon Apr 19 2010

I've had my 07 now for almost 3 years and have had only one mechanical issue with the hand brake locking up on an ice cold winter morning. Other than that I get around 24 mpg work and back and have gotten up to 28 mpg on longer road trips. I love the styling of the S197 mustang and for day-today use the V6 provides ample torque and power. My only complaints are: 1. Hard materials used on the centre console bruises the outside of my knee on long trips. 2. The live axle in the back can make for scary moments on bumpy highway on- and off-ramps.

Great car!!

by PJ from on Mon Jan 18 2010

This car is a great value for the money. It has excellent performance, handling and style. I have had no reliability issues so far and it is fun to drive!

Great car for the value

by mustang guy from on Mon Jan 24 2011

This is my second mustang. The v6 is powerful and the styling is why I bought the car. Seats are comfortable for long drives. I always get looks and thumbs up. Most people don't know the difference between it and the GT model. It handles great and inspires confidence in the wet.

Awesome car

by Harv from New Jersey on Thu Oct 08 2015

We bought our 2007 Ford Mustang after test driving it, and are delighted with the purchase.The car performs well. It is zippy and spiffy. The vehicle is solid and rides smoothly, turns on a dime, and makes a person come alive. Interior is pleasant, exterior is fire red. A magnificent vehicle.

Great ride

by Randybsly from Seattle on Mon Feb 24 2014

I drove one as a kid and want my kid to experience the coolest looking car in the world. It sounds tough, it looks sleek, it rides strong and it is red and black. So many options to make it look ferocious. I am looking forward to more time with my car and more time with my son.

HIS & HER MUSTANG GT'S

by Pairofponies from VA on Sun Sep 16 2007

My wife bought a Redfire GT coupe and was have so much fun with it, I had to test it out. I have owned several Mustangs, all 5.0 litre powered 87, 90 and 93 models. I enjoyed driving her Mustang that it brought me back into the fold after the 94-04 model which did not do anything for me. I bought a black GT coupe for myself. While I loved my 5.0 mustangs, I really love this one, or should I say pair of ponies. My recommendation, is take a test drive, don't offer to pay sticker, get it the way you like and then tease your children with it.... Ah,,, the ultimate revenge.... You can ride the school bus to school.

Great car for the money

by Mustang Enthusiast from Elysburg, PA on Wed Mar 26 2014

I bought this car used from Daves used cars in Wyoming PA and love it. It was every thing I was looking for and the salesman made it easy to own. The car is not a daily driver and was purchased as a toy. This car is fun to drive and really turns heads. With only 5751 shelby GT being built in 2007 they will be harder and harder to find a car like this.

Adrenalin Rush

by Shlbmyn from Ukiah, CA on Fri Jan 29 2010

The 07 Shelby GT puts a smile on my face every time I drive it. I was able to tour the Shelby factory in Las Vegas and drive the car home with my son. I mainly drive it on sunny days to the nearby redwood coast. It takes the curvy roads with ease and gets over 21 mpg. The white paint and silver stripes gets looks anywhere I go. As a Mustang driver and collector (1964 -07)for 39 years, this one is my favorite.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15

Our Take on the 2007 Ford Mustang

CLEVELAND -- The 2007 Shelby GT Mustang will eventually end up in the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum.

Some star will drive one in a video, rock from the roof during a concert or smash one into a wall, becoming the latest, greatest, superstar to burn out too soon.

So with that in mind, I took the new Shelby GT to the hall and scoped out where Ford might want to place the fastest piece of metal in the museum.

A reincarnated pony car from Mustang's glory days 40 years ago, this Shelby lives up to the nostalgic hype. Bringing Carroll Shelby back into the Ford fold fits better than Sammy Hagar ever did in Van Halen. (And the Shelby's high-flow exhaust system sounds better too.)

The limited edition Shelby... Read More