2013 Ford Mustang consumer reviews

$22,200 starting MSRP
side view of 2013 Mustang Ford
Explore the 2013 Ford Mustang
Shop the 2013 Ford Mustang

Beautiful car, drives and handles great.

And the we are this is geared for more people interested in coming here for Christmas but we are going to go to church for Christmas morning.

4.4

The car is what I expected it to be

this car is sporty, gets good mpg, it is not a luxury car, but a pretty nice hwy cruiser, the car needed some detailing, and new tires after that was done by me I started getting compliments on the car.

Love my new car

This is a fantastic would recommend to any one staff was very friendly and helpful would use this car lot again. Highly satisfied with the purchase

This car drives incredibly well.

I use it mostly for commute. It never broke down on me. It has enough room for several people when I need to drive them around.

4.0

My first convertible car.

I think I brought this car with good mileage,good fuel injection ,good v6 performance, and great leather interior.Has good sound system, available to have navigation system installed.

Beautiful, exciting & exceeds “fun” expectations.

I’m in my 70’s, retired and was fortunate to find and buy my seven year-old ‘13 Mustang GT Premium coupe automatic with only 18k miles in June 2020 from the original owner. I’ve driven it 2k miles in three months. I was told by many friends and family that I was too old for this car - it’s too small, too hard to get in/out, rough ride, etc. Well, for my intended purposes of having fun in a daily driver, this Mustang is exceptional. I had the Ford dealer instal a Borla “Touring” axle-back exhaust which adds a note of thrill to this red-candy beauty. My wife stays away from it, but is happy with my excitement. And when we travel, it’s her full size sedan that gets the exercise. What would I improve? Additional storage space/cubby holes in front seat area. Otherwise the high performance, precise handling, good ride and comfort is truly outstanding.

Reliable Power

Great bang for your buck in terms of reliability and performance for a sports/muscle car. Have laid into this car multiple times and it has never let me down. The 5.0 is a gift from the Ford gods.

2013 Mustang convertible

Purchased as a sunny day car for my wife. The 3.7 six is probably faster than my 1994 Mustang GT convertible with a 5 speed. Wife's car of her dreams is a Mustang convertible with an automatic. We have the best of both worlds.

Very cool car. I treated her like my own baby.

This car met all of my needs. It was a very reliable car. Never had any problems with it at all. The paint is so nice, it’s a perfect color of red. After market makes it even better!

The Best car I have owned. Low maintenance. Clean

The ride is great. The horsepower is pretty high. Engine is powerful and runs smooth. The car looks great with the racing stripes on it.