2013 Ford Mustang

Best bang for your buck!

by from Seattle, Wa on September 21, 2017

No car could match this car for the money! Powerful 5.0 pushing 420 hp yet is a very practical daily driver. Interior features tons of luxuries including navigation, heated seats, ambient lighting, etc. Looks better, more powerful, and chugs more gas than most cars on the road but is well worth it!

Best bang for the buck as far as used and new.

by from on September 13, 2017

I owned a 2012 Mustang GT and upgraded to this 2013. The current one is a premium brembo package where as the past was a base GT. Let me tell you, the differences in reliability are astounding for the extra few thousand you spend on the Premium packages. At 25k miles my base GT felt like it needed new suspension and clutch, it did not age well and I could start noticing the mileage as it kept going up. This 2013 premium does not feel any different than when it left the Dealer's lot. I absolutely love this car and driving it every single day is amazing. If it wasn't for my commute extending about 30 minutes I would still be driving this beast as a daily driver. Gas mileage is also impressive if you choose to stay off the gas pedal you can average about 20 mpg combined. Of course the freeway I was getting the advertised 26 mpg with no issue. Interior is comfortable for my size and the seats make a long drive bearable. Best body styling of the 5.0's to date in my opinion.

Great Car

by from PEACHTREE CITY on September 7, 2017

Great Car. Very Fast. Love the manual sport mode feature as well as the leather seats and premium shaker sound system.

Should of bought a V8

by from Illinois on September 6, 2017

This car drives great and handles well. Beautiful interior and pretty exterior. The only real big problem I have is the lag and the transmission. One of the absolute worst transmissions I've shifted through very laggy and confused. Other than transmission it has great features like a great sound system, light up speedmeter (with lights in floor panels and cupholders and door side holders on the premium. Cool features with the track apps and the vehicle diagnostics as well. Overall I've added some window tint, custom exhaust, and racing stripes. It adds a lot of spunk to the candy red metallic paint job already on it. The only question I really have for the big coupe car manufacturers is.. why put the back seat in? I have no quadriplegic friends that can fit back there that I would ever need to pick up!

Fast, Comfortable, and Reliable

by on September 4, 2017

I've owned my GT for about a year and a half now. In that time I've put over 20k miles on it. I have had zero issues with it thus far (knock on wood) and have had a blast having it as my daily driver. I average about 20 mpg with fairly spirited driving. The vehicle is equipped with the Premium package - something I would highly recommend any potential Mustang owner to consider.

Fun car to drive

by from Texas on September 4, 2017

2013 Ford Mustang v6 with a Manuel was fun to drive with 305 horsepower. The only down fall was the Texas heat with the leather seats. But other than that, was a great car. Long road trips was about to 30mpg.

cool car

by on August 31, 2017

very nice. enjoy driving it. always wanted one. recommend it. friends like it. crazy for getting it.

Best bang for the buck.. Love the Mustang!

by from Dexter, MI on August 16, 2017

We have owned several more expensive sports cars and we have to say the Mustang is the most fun to drive! Unlike other sports cars that basically drive you, the Mustang is a car you drive, that's why you buy a sports car! This is the closest thing to the 1960's you can get, from the strong V-8 muscle pushing you through the gears to the way it handles on the road. Unlike the 1960's cars the Mustang's interior is very comfortable for two, the sound system is awesome , the electronics on this car just add to the overall experience. High quality product at a very reasonable price. The only thing we don't like is the rear deck lid spoiler. Hard to wash around.

Dream Car!

by from Bellflower,CA on August 13, 2017

Even though I only test drove, this is my dream car since I was a little girl! Will be purchasing soon !
Not Rated Reliability

IM IN LOVE

by from Colorado on August 4, 2017

This car is awesome! I went a bot over budget when I bought it, but it sure has been worth it. I woild reccoment the car to many people kust for the pure fact that i LOVE it!

Our Expert Review: 2013 Ford Mustang