2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E consumer reviews

Explore the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E
Shop the 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E
2.9

Buyer Beware

I am 72 years old so I have had a new car every 3 years because I lease. This is the worst car I have ever had. The technology department at Ford is terrible. First day back up camera problem took 2 weeks to fix. Next my air conditioner burned out and it took 4 weeks to fix. They have no supplies and a terrible back up in technology. I will never get a Ford product again!!! Buyer beware. I sold it back to Ford the moment it was fixed.

Quiet with better ride and controls than Tesla

My Mach E is twice as quiet as my Model 3 was and much smoother. The road noise is quieted by a stiff composite felt used for the wheel wells. It is roomer and larger than a Tesla for less price. I love the controls and screens so much more than the Tesla as they are similar to most cars.

2.7

New Ford download for brakes.

This was a great car until the latest download regarding the brakes. The car handled fine and the brakes were fine until the latest download. The car is hard to control, doesn't slow down like before the latest download and I feel is now somewhat dangerous to drive. If people wanted this new brake system why not let them decide to download the latest version. If someone bought the car and are happy with the feel and brakes, why make them change? I think I will be looking at a new car soon in the future. Hate the new download. It was a fantastic car before. I didn't ask for the download. One size doesn't fit all but Ford can't grasp this concept.

Better that expected,

I have been waiting for a really COOL all EV for five years. Traded in a 2018 Volt hybrid. I've looked at every EV out there and didn't find on that nocked my socks off. The new Cadillac Lyriq caught my attention. I went ahead and bought the Mach E and thought I would trade it in on the Lyriq in a couple of years. I really like my Mach E. It's fast, comfortable, quiet and looks great. The new Lyriq will have to be really great to get me to switch. W

Everything I've wanted in a vehicle.

After 5K miles, my only desire is a smoother ride on rougher roads. Otherwise, my Premium AWD Extended Range Mach-E has everything I've wanted in a vehicle. Over 80% of the charging energy comes from our home solar panels. Ford allows you to set up this Mustang to match your driving preferences. By selecting Whisper mode with 1-Pedal driving turned off, our Mach-E drives like a "normal" car but has quiet, instant, intoxicating acceleration at all speeds. Its cargo capacity matches our 2019 Acura RDX, which is still our choice when destinations are over 5 hours away.

Love my Mach-e!

I add 2,000mi per month on my Mach-e hauling a full load of Musical equipment to far flung gigs within a 3 County rural mountainous area in all kinds of weather and my monthly charging cost has never exceeded $29! Wow! Love this SUV! Have never had an issue whatsoever in anyway and have found the ride & handling superb 👌 I've never had to commercially charge my Mach-e and have never returned home with less than 40% battery! This Ford technology is absolutely outstanding and to my opinion is by far ahead of most others. My Mach-e is the basic model SELECT with AWD and comfort option. I did not want the glass roof up in this far northern climate and have found my Mach-e very warm in cold and very cool in hot weather. Thank you Ford, for an awesome EV! 👌

A Great Car to own!!

I've had the Mach-E a year now and it is a show stopper! So much fun to drive . Always finding out new things about the car every week. The occasional updates are a pleasant plus from Ford. The Ford engineers did their homework on this car. Great job on this Mustang !!

2.6

I wish I could say good things.

although full of great technology does not work all the time it's constantly throwing errors in Foltz dealer trips constantly. And just recently a seatbelt in the receipt ripped off in my hand.

Sporty and comfy

This car met all of our needs, it is electric in which we were looking for, it is very spacious and very classy and sporty.

Mach E

Great car. Nice features. Fun to drive and great sound system! You have to get used to how quiet it is. My husband says it has some "snot" to it.