2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E consumer reviews

side view of 2021 Mustang Mach-E Ford
Explore the 2021 Mustang Mach-E Ford
Shop the 2021 Mustang Mach-E Ford

Sporty and comfy

This car met all of our needs, it is electric in which we were looking for, it is very spacious and very classy and sporty.

Mach E

Great car. Nice features. Fun to drive and great sound system! You have to get used to how quiet it is. My husband says it has some "snot" to it.

Very pleased to finally Go Green

Having waited for decades for a decent electric car with a useful driving range, I am thrilled. NO MORE GAS and getting fleeced by the oil companies.

This Thing Absolutely Rocks -ride, look, comfort!

So for all those “purists” that were upset Ford used Mustang Pony on their new BEV, they need to drive this vehicle - if they are truly open minded and honest, they will luv it. Ford finally made a luxury BEV to be proud of and will make a good run at Tesla. Yes there are first edition growing pains- but they are minimal and to be expected. Drivers are raving about it and can’t get their hands on one fast enough...6 to 9 month backlog says it all. Well done Ford!!

Great electric car!

Great electric car, meets my expectations and then some. Mileage as stated. Fast and easy to drive. Electronics easy to use but has every feature I could imagine.

Good 1st impression

I test drove the Mach E today. I thought the vehicle was amazing. Handled well, accelerating was smooth and surprised me how much power it had. Comfortable interior and well designed. My only concern is the charging stations available but Ford has promised they will continue to expand available stations. I’m buying one and anything new is always an adjustment but Ford got it right with this one & with constant software updates I expect the vehicle I buy will continue to get better.

3.7

One Showstopper for Me

Big problem: Mach E road noise. I'm not sure if this is because of tires or an engine whine. But the sound is distinct and totally ruins this choice for me. The Ford dealer said he current hear it - but my wife and I could not ignore it even by turning up the sound system. I love everything else about the car and prefer it to Tesla and Volkswagon ID4. I tested 2 Mach E's, 2-wheel drive and AWD. Both had the same whine starting at apx 30 mph and get slightly louder at higher speeds. Same noise in all 3 modes. I am totally bummed by this problem. If there is a solution to this I would jump all over it.

Awesome electric

Great car extremely comfortable rides very well. Much more spacious than one would think Good storage front and back. Back seat very comfortable as well

Great EV

This car is very comfortable and quite fast. Extremely quiet. Some of the audio settings (tone,balance) don't seem to save. More efficient than EPA numbers.

Economical, Sharp looking and fun to drive.

The Mach E is great looking, very easy to operate and certainly fun to drive. Charging is simple and the driving range is excellent. The Mach E is sporty but also comfortable.