Great truck

by from Vale or. on November 30, 2011

I love my ranger it has some real guts and with the lift kit I can go anywhere the only problem I have had is the scisor style front end wears down on my tires other than that it's a great truck

Satisfied Customer

by from on March 22, 2013

I had inquired about a vehicle on the Thornhill site. I worked with "Greg" the internet salesperson. He was very informative and helpful. I had also received calls from 4 other dealers. None of them offered me information except trying to sell me something I didn't want. Greg took the time to listen to me and walked me through the entire process. Definitely worth the 2 hour drive! Him and the dealership have earned a customer for life!

good car

by from kenniwick wa on June 20, 2007

great car, good handling. cloth 2pass. manual transmission awful leather (i dont like leather) 3 pass

Testament to Ford Engineering

by from Los Angeles on December 24, 2008

Purchased this vehicle used about 10 years ago and it still runs as well as it did when I first bought it. A lot of the features in the XLT (power windows, power doors, computer-controlled dome light, etc.) were ahead of their time, especially for a truck. The interior with cloth seats is surprisingly comfortable and is actually nicer that the current models. The 2.9 V6 has plenty of power and works even better while hauling a heavy load. The suspension is better than most trucks I've ridden in. It absorbs the rough roads, has a car-like ride on the highway, and has a surprising strong grip on the turns. I've driven this to the mountains to go skiing and this is where the auto transmission really shines. The auto trans is very 'smart' in choosing the correct gear going up and down the steep roads. You never lack torque on the uphill and it's always fun to let it control your down-hill speed while everyone else has to ride their brakes. I typically have to take it in to the shop about twice a year for repairs, but otherwise the truck runs great if you keep it maintained. The design makes it simple to make minor repairs yourself as well, although parts are now becoming hard to find. It the perfect size for a small truck, and I still get about 19 mpg. Definitely a keeper, makes a great second vehicle if you can find a well-maintained one.

Very Reliable truck I drive

by from Weyerhaeuser,WI on October 2, 2007

It's fun to drive and fun to beat around in even if it only has 2wd. Its the best vechile I've driven and owned.

Love this truck

by from Corning,NY on November 5, 2010

Simple, reliable, economical. Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My First Car ( i am 16 years old! )

by from Burlington, Iowa on February 9, 2008

Great first truck, awsome for teens who want a truck and parents that dont want to pay alot in gas or insurence. I got mine for 500$ when it was worth almost 2,000$! I would recommend this to anyone.