1993 Ford Ranger Consumer Reviews

3.3
Average based on 4 reviews

AWESOME TRUCK!!

by from New Jersey on February 18, 2012

For some reason my Ranger just doesn't die, I have used it every day as a work horse truck and its the truck that never stops delivering outstanding power and reliability!

saved my life

by from on September 19, 2013

i flipped my truck over about 4 years ago and I didn't get hurt at all. I broke the axle and missed the gas tank up. but I didn't move at all in my seat. sug as a bug in a rug.... and my dad worked on it for a little bit and I drove it the rest of my junior and senior year and it still runs today.

Very Reliable Vehicle From My experiences

by from Chicago IL on September 17, 2007

My dads pickup that I drive quite often. It's stick so its fun to drive and I also learned to drive stick on it. Its a old SPLASH version and to tell you the truth, they are quite rare in SPLASH. There is 270,000 miles on this thing and it still runs normally.

Why does Ford make these?

by from Troy,MI on July 17, 2012

The Ford Ranger is just not good. I Don't like it at all. Please don't buy one. I would never ever recomend.