Model Details

1992 Ford Tempo Consumer Reviews

Average based on 3 reviews

Great deal

by from Milddletown, CA on May 2, 2008

I've had my Tempo since 1996. I bought it with 29.000 miles and it now has 190,000 and is still going. I'm looking for another one but unfortunately haven't found one. I would buy it in a second! I am not sure what the maximum mileage is for a Ford Tempo, so if anyone has the answer please let me know!

Change the Tempo

by from Parkersburg, West Virginia on July 28, 2011

I traded my 1988 Yugo GV for the Tempo, and boy thank God I did. The Tempo had 32K Miles when I purchased it. Now it's getting close to 185K. This car was the most reliable car I've ever owned. However, when I had to fix the fan belt, it cost me $750.99. I got 38 MPG on a economy run to NYC.

Happy Tempo Owner

by from Fridley, MN on October 11, 2009

I bought this car in 2001, used with about 50,000 miles on it. I absolutely loved it! I had to park outside at work, and it never failed to start - always kicked right off. This car is very reliable!