2015 Ford Transit 250

NIce vehicle, big improvement over the older vans

by from Thorp WI on December 22, 2014

Don't judge this vehicle by its looks before you drive it. This van is designed to work, handles like a car, roomy, quite and very well designed. If you have driven a older van and are expecting the same from these vehicles prepare for a shocking surprise. I personally didn't care for older vans and bought a Excursion instead. However after driving one of these vehicles I have changed my mind and will be seriously considering upgrading to a Transit in the near future. These handle better than my SUV, and the fuel mileage would be a huge improvement.

Love my 2015 Ford Transit

by from Union City, CA on August 24, 2014

I purchased my 2015 FORD TRANSIT 2500, 3.5L w/ Ecoboost engine about 3 weeks ago. So far all my trucks were GMC and I thought that it's time for a change. So I gave it a shot and I don't regret it. It's the "dream come through". It's incredibly comfortable, quite, roomy, great view from the cabin, bluetooth technology, park asist with camera etc. and the power that is hard to match. Dual turbo just does it's job!!! It even came with the hitch that's already wired. I'm getting 21-23 MPG on freeway !!! and about 16 MPG in the city. Considering the size of this vehicle it's a pretty decent MPG. I'm getting a lots of compliments from other people after they took it for a spin. I would highly recommend this Van to my friends. So far I'm very pleased . WAY TO GO FORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No Winter Tires Available

by from Grand Rapids, MI on November 24, 2014

Nice van in good weather. No Winter/Snow tires available, drives terrible in snow. Got to wonder what Ford was thinking?

Best for hauling/camping/parking/gas mileage

by from calgary ab canada on September 3, 2017

I think this the most versatile vehicle I have ever owned. I wish I got it with an extra row of seats.

Uses car for Transportingfamily

A reliable workhorse

by from Woburn, MA on May 21, 2017

Our transportation company has operated this vehicle for the last 2 months. After driving for 6 hours non stop, the driver's sitting position could do with some little improvement especially left foot resting area. Cargo area not bad. Good engine performance even with sizeable weight.

Perfect Work Truck for Traveling

by from Greenville, SC on October 18, 2017

This truck is great, especially if you're doing a lot of driving! It's comfortable and has all the features that a normal car would, but it's a work truck!