2015 Transit-350

4.0

4 out of 5 stars Comfort
4 out of 5 stars Interior Design
4 out of 5 stars Reliability

Have you driven the 2015 Ford Transit-350?

Great vehicle for a large family

by Kristylmack from Fort Myers, FL on Wed Jun 14 2017

This van was a welcomed change for my ever growing family. I have 5 kids, ages 4-11 and the mini van, while great and reliable, was getting very crowded. We purchased this van used and couldn't be happier. So much space and just the enough seats to keep everyone comfy.

New Church Van!

by Pastor Joe from Greenfield IN on Fri Apr 21 2017

We have been looking for the right van for our church and we found it in the Ford Transit mid-roof van!

Worse than my old 350e

by Yellow Scooters from Orlando Florida on Sat Mar 05 2016

Bought new but it seems the van is Always in the dealers. So far the instruments, rear axle, EGR, rear brakes twice, head gasket have been repaired or replaced. Right now it is at the dealers for major oil leak and loss of power plus it has transmission issues which as usual the dealer says it's fine, I guess it is until it gets returned by Ford roadside recovery again. As I wright this I have not had any use of my Transit for over 6 weeks and the dealer does not call to let me know whats happening I have to call them and as usual get the story about waiting for Ford technical service to look at it. I have lost all confidence in this vehicle to take care of our daily deliveries. I bought the Transit 350T Powerstroke because I wanted a reliable and economical delivery vehicle which it was for the first few months but now its is less reliable than our old Ford box truck it replaced, worst van ever and a waste of money, Buyers beware.

This the future of Vans

by Big Man from Wausaw WI on Thu Mar 17 2016

Awesome vans, great driving, handling. Could use more leg room in the rear seats. But I haven't seen a 15 passenger van that has enough of leg room for me. The extra roof height is a plus. Fuel mileage is great. The diesel version will do 20+ highway. Would recommend the ecoboost in gas version

Total Junk

by Mike from Chicago on Wed Oct 19 2016

I always owned Fords,but this is a total disaster. My 3 vans are in service because of rear brakes and oils leaks. We only have 16,000 miles on them or less. This just can't happen for a brand new vehicle no mater how you drive it. I always drive the same,no heavy loads whatsoever. They're 3500 transits and they're meant for heavier loads,but they made a mistake installing such a small diameter rotors and pads. This will be my last Ford,especially after i spent $120,000 for 3 of them,and Ford wouldn't address this as a recall

New Transit is great!

by Muldoon from Boston, MA on Sat Nov 08 2014

Our company just recently took delivery of a 2015 High roof and 148 WB 350 Transit 2.7 diesel. We couldn't be more pleased with this vehicle. We also have an older E350 extended van and it is not even fair to compare the two next to each other. This van drives like a large suv and has so many convenient features like bluetooth, multiple plug ports, multiple cupholders, and cubby's to put things. The sync system took a while to figure out, but once I did, it worked great. We love the ability to stand up inside the cargo area of the van to load and unload. It makes everything so much easier. It has a lower load height that is lower than our E350, making it easy to get in and out of. I recently took it on 425 miles from Boston to Western MA., and up to Vermont. I was averaging 19.2 miles at about 70 MPH. I was never look for more power and the van handled great in the mountains. It was loaded full to make deliveries and returned empty all on 1 tank of diesel. We still have under 3,000 miles on it, so its still early to know about the reliability of the van. So far we love it and are possibly looking to purchase another to finally retire the E350.

Haven't owned it long but LOVE it!!!

by B. White from Dallas, Tx on Wed Nov 15 2017

This was my dream car to meet our large family's needs, and so far it has exceeded my hopes and expectations! The headroom is expansive compared to other vans we looked at, and the windshield, driver and front passenger windows are huge, letting in lots of filtered light and giving the driver a great view of the surroundings. The steering is tight and gives a smooth ride, even for the back passengers. We are also impressed with the quiet engine and digital dashboard features, including steering wheel controls. Seats 12 without the backseat installed, and that leaves PLENTY of cargo space. Every seat has a three point seatbelt and captain's chairs, and there is air conditioning vents on EVERY row - a must when you have a van full of hot people in Texas! We were willing to get something older for a lower price, but are so pleased with our decision to spend $5,000 more for such a safe, dreamy ride. We also saved on insurance with this van compared to our 2002 Dodge Ram Passenger Van! Couldn't believe a newer van was cheaper to insure. Must be the safety ratings!! We feel spoiled and the kids are loving it!! Any downsides? The only thing I wonder about is the fact that the only windows that open are the driver's and front passenger's side. No other van we have owned or looked at has been designed like that, so I wonder if we'll miss it. However, with the abundant and strong air conditioning system, I don't expect we will care!

Worst van ever

by Beanball4ever from Phoenix AZ on Sat Feb 25 2017

This van is so tight and uncomfortable on inside. We took road trip and half hour later everyone wanted out. The Mirrors are so dangerous, so many blind spots. Gas mileage is horrible. The van is too tall, you might as well stand up in it. Definitely do not get this van

Does not recommend this car!!

Roomy vehicle for our family and friends

by Soo from Delta, UT on Thu Aug 31 2017

This van is the quietest van I've ever driven. That's important to me when I'm loaded up with kids, bcs they make enough noise for all of us. The drive is really smooth, and I actually love the barn doors on the side, which I didn't expect. We thought we wanted a sliding door and were sacrificing to get this, but it is actually more functional and way easier to open and close. I don't have to get out of the car for the little ones to open the door. My biggest complaint is that the stereo buttons are quite a reach for the driver, and that potentially could be a risk, especially for a new driver. ...and my only regret? that we didn't purchase the 15 passenger!

Just what Nana wanted

by Nana van from Woodruff SC on Sun Jun 10 2018

We are enjoying the van and look forward to lots of family vacation trips. The van has room for all 11 members of our family with room for everyone?s luggage.

1 2