2015 Ford Transit Connect

Transit Connect two years old but new at 97 miles.

by from Fort Wayne, Indiaan on May 2, 2017

Love it as stripped down and will convert to camper. Bought new and had 97 miles. 2015 Transit connects are rare especially in this condition.

Great delivery van

by from Minden, NV on October 7, 2015

I purchased a new 2015 Ford Transit Connect. I found the delivery van on-line and contacted the Internet Sales manager. This was the easiest vehicle purchase I have ever made. It is perfect for my small beef jerky company. There is tons of room for product and access to the rear compartment is easy. It is a zippy little van that is perfect for my needs!

2015 Ford Transit Connect

by from Murfreesboro, Tn on April 19, 2015

I tried the Nissan, NV200, The Chevy version , The Dodge Ram city Van and then the Ford Transit connect .. The Nissan was ok, but didn't care for the front end , Chevy was the same , the dodge Ram city van looked very good but during the test drive it was very noisy on the road ... and it rattled a lot . The Ford transit connect was quiet, roomy , sleek style on the front end , controls were easy to see and get use to and the seats were very comfortable !! The test drive was great ... No road noise and very easy to see out of .. I was Sold !!! At the negotiation table I thought I was not going to afford this one with all the extras , but boy was I wrong !! This vehicle is Awesome !! price was right so I bought it !! So far it's been great ... mileage is getting better ... so far I am 24 mpg and climbing every day ... Hope to get around 30 when it's all said and done .. All I can ..It's a very nice vehicle !!

Very useable cargo van

by from S.W. Florida on January 19, 2015

I was looking to replace my 16 yr old Dodge pick up. I looked at the Nissan NV also and choose the Ford. The Ford had a larger motor with a little more horsepower if you think a 4 cylinder has power. I kind of wanted a stripped out cargo van and then add some things to it. I ended up getting a version with more accessories and paid less for it. I'm into out door sports. Off road riding,camping,shooting. The cargo van is big enough to put my Honda CRF250L dual sport motorcycle in. Remove the mirrors and compress the front end with a strap. Bike loads up with no problem. I also have a Honda CB900(919) street bike. That fits also. Just remove the mirrors. No need to compress the front forks. I can load up my shooting bench and equipment and still have lots of room. My son asked my why the transit connect? I told him I have owned a truck since I got out of high school, class of 81, and wanted to do something different. If I were to put a topper on the truck I wouldn't be able to get my bikes in the back. And with this cargo van everything is enclosed and secured. Well the driving is kind of sporty, pulls pretty good with the 600lb streetbike in it. And the gas mileage is awesome. The old Dodge truck I had was running about 11 miles to the gallon. This Transit so far with 2 fill ups is running about 22miles to the gallon. That's pretty much just local driving. Really need to take a road trip to see how good the gas mileage is. Being an open cargo van I thought maybe the interior would be a little noisy. It does have a rubber floor mat in the back. That might help a little. But..its very quiet. Well time will tell. So far its been a very good van. Only draw back that I may see is passenger room. Only seats two. I do plan on making a couple of bench seats that I can take in and out quickly. Will have to check the legality of seating people in the back with improvised seat belts.

Uses car for Outdoor sports (hiking, cycling, etc.)

Gas Milage low

by from Santa Cruz CA on December 2, 2014

I am not getting the rated gas mileage. I'm getting 23mpg on the highway. sliding side door parts were falling off a week after delivery. Comfortable to drive.

all new cars are great

by from huntington beach on September 24, 2014

I think that this review should be taken after owning the car for a year not three weeks. we have taken a 1700 mi trip up I-5 to nor cal. the auto work well and was a joy to ride in.