2017 Ford Transit Connect

All Reviews

by from Beggs, OK on November 24, 2017

Very roomy and more economical than the EPA rating. It's more practical than the typical SUV or minivan on the market.

by from Auburn, KS on December 9, 2017

It is very nice in general and especially for a minivan! Feels ellegant, gets good gas mileage, seats my entire family comfortably, has cargo room as well! My only complaint would be, I wish there were more little storage pockets, like around the center console. Where you can hook your phone up (to charge) via USB port I would like a little slot or small pocket to set the phone in. Because once Bluetooth is set up I don't need to touch my phone again until getting out of the car and there really is not a great spot to set it. Otherwise there are lots of other cubbies/cup holders/pockets around in the van, just not for my phone. Styling inside and out is wonderful, sleek, you can tell alot of thought went into it. I don't think I would want any color other than the magnetic gray, this vehicle looks sharp in that color. The bright blue or white looks a little goofy on this sleek (in front) to boxy (in the rear) shape. Great buy and decent prices on these.

by from Grande Prairie on June 18, 2017

I use my Transit Connect to house and transport a Beta trials motorcycle and related gear + tools. It is absolutely perfect for my needs. It drives great, is fun, economical, versatile and did I mention it keeps my sweet bike safe and secure!

by from San Antonio, tx on July 17, 2017

I love my transit, with 4 kids ages 1 to 11, everyone can sit comfortably, and move around with ease. So glad I purchased this vehicle!

by from Florida on September 15, 2017

This car meets all my needs for my personal & Business use. A lot of space, seats, compartments, etc

by from . Mooresville NC on September 2, 2017

I can not truthfully answer any questions I do not own one. I love Ford vehicles. I need a great reliable vehicle I would love to have an Expedition. But my credit is not good enough for you to finance a vehicle for me.

by from Riverview, FL on February 2, 2018

Ease to get into the seats. Comfortable bucket seats. Spacious storage ability. Wide doors. I feel very safe driving this vehicle. Ford Motor Company has always been the #1 product for my family. My husband loves the extra leg room provided by this model and we enjoy bringing our family with us to restaurants and shows. The seats are easily lowered to provide extra storage space.

by from Erie, PA on April 18, 2018

I hadn't had a Ford in years but I'm happy with my Transit Connect Wagon. Previously owned a Honda Element but the Connect has done its job.