1995 Ford Windstar

Nice but not worth it

by from Ohio on May 20, 2007

we bought the van brand new in 1995 and within a few years it blew the head gasket. one year later it blew the head gasket again. this happend 6 times before we gave it away in 2005. Overall its not bad. good towing capacity, powerful motor, very nice to drive.

Love my Windstar!!!

by from Hartford, CT) on November 12, 2007

Great Van! never had any problems. I hope ford comes back out with them! rides vary nice, my friends and family love it. vary Happy! Thanks ford.

Windstar is a winner!

by from Minnesota on June 30, 2006

I bought this vehicle and it had 150,000 miles on it. It burns no oil, leaks no oil. It was well maintained. The only maintenance I've had to do is a starter. It has 230,000 on it now! It is very reliable, comfortable and a great value.

FORD MAN

by from ROCKY POINT NY on October 7, 2007

THE VAN LASTED ME SINCE 95 AND STILL RUNS W/ 128,000 MILES ON IT!!!! HORIBLE TURNING RATIO. VERY STYLISH FOR A 95. ALL IN ALL, I LOVED THIS VAN. NOW I HAVE AN 03 ODYSSEY AND I LOVE IT EVEN MORE!!!!!!

1995 Windstar Owner

by from Minneapolis, MN on July 22, 2006

Smartly engineered, drives nice, comfortable seats. Rear seat adjusts forward and back. Plenty of cubbys and cupholders. Nice car.

Our Expert Review: 1995 Ford Windstar