Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2018 G90

2018 Genesis G90

2018 Genesis G90

Have You Driven the 2018 Genesis G90?

most comfortable car you can buy for the money.

by GeneS from Glendale,AZ on Thu Nov 09 2017

I purchased the Genesis G90 ultimate 5.0 RWD and my wife loves it. This car checks almost all the boxes. It's one of the best driving cars I've ever driven. On the highway can't be beat. All the extra's you get with this car just can't be beaten While Genesis doesn't yet have a separate dealership, the service I received was great and I don't even need to go back to the dealership, they pick it up and return it where ever I want for all maintenance and it is free. Even wear items like wiper blades and brake pads are included free. Car rides so smooth, has plenty of power for passing or going up on ramps. Stays centered on the highway just great and is almost hands free driving. except that if you take your hands off the wheel for 10 seconds the car dings and message comes on screen telling you to put hands on the wheel. Everything is powered head rests to window shades. Seats are comfortable and will adjust to fit anyone. There are only two things I would like to see changed. The touch screen. It only works in the free text screen, which is really the free google search. Would be nice to have the programming changed to use touch in all screens. Second thing I would change is the rear entertainment screens so it had an input to use game systems or separate dvd player in rear with gaming. Wireless head phones and game controllers for each side. At present it has a dvd /cd player mounted in glove box. Doesn't take up extra space as it flips up and down in the top of the glove box. Nice setup to me. I looked at several competitors cars and this couldn't be beat when you consider the price. Started adding features to the other cars and nearest one was $28,000.00 more for the same features.

Don’t Be A Logo Snob

by Jim the Golfer from Lancaster, PA on Mon Feb 05 2018

Over the last 50 years I have owned many cars including Mercedes, BMW’s, Audi’s, and Lexus. There is no doubt that all of these brands make great cars from both an esthetic and technical point-of-view, but you will need to pay a premium to enjoy owning or leasing them. After leasing a 2015 Hyundai Genesis, I decided to upgrade to a 2018 Genesis G90 and I couldn’t be happier. I’m not going to contend that my G90 is better than the S-Class Mercedes or 7 Series BMW, but it is 95% their equal at 60% of their price. The G90 needs to be seem and driven to be believed. If you are in the market for a large luxury sedan, do yourself a favor and test drive the Genesis G90 before you make a final decision. I’m thinking you will be glad you took the time.

Best Car I Have Owned

by Malelaw from Newport Beach, CA on Wed Jan 03 2018

I have driven nothing but full size Mercedes S-550 's for the last 10 years. Prior to that, a 745 BMW. Neither of those vehicles seems as luxurious as my new Genesis. It is beautifully styled, has a lavish interior, unbelievably hi tech and rides like a dream. I have received more compliments and enquiries about this car then any other new car I have ever owned. It may lack some of the features of my Mercedes (reclining rear seats, massage front seats, dual moonroofs, etc.), but for the price difference, who cares? Quite the bargain and throw in free valet services with free loaner cars deivered right to my door and the value is fantastic.

genesis g90

by john from Hudson, Fl 34667 on Thu Apr 05 2018

I drove several of the auto dealers flagship vehicles. I had purchased two Equus vehicles prior to that and could find nothing comparable. I then drove the g80 and the g90. Both are very quality vehicles. I preferred the g90 because of the very good quality and performance. I was also impressed with the 5year/ 60,000 warranty. The style interior and exterior caught our attention. We are extremely satisfied with the g90 and have recommended friends and relatives to consider it.

Excellent car, quiet, reliable, safe and a value o

by Luxury car lover from Pleasaton, CA on Fri Apr 13 2018

I have owned many cars over my life time, including all the major luxury brands. The G90 meets and exceeds most of them. It is the most quiet and comfortable car I have ever driven; it is a joy to drive The value proposition cannot be beat. I love this car.

This car is replacing my BMW Alpina B7

by Ray from Orange, ca on Sat Apr 14 2018

Smooth,very very quiet, classy, loaded with tech, huge NAVI screen, warranty overload with VIP and concierge, put 2000 miles on the car in the first 3 weeks, i’m A new believer.

Lexus quality at Hyundai price

by Michael O. from Dallas. GA on Thu Jun 28 2018

If five years ago someone said I would be driving a Genesis (Hyundai) I would say they were crazy. But, my how the quality of these cars has moved forward in leaps and bounds. I have had many high end luxury cars over the years and I can say without hesitation this Genesis is one of the best.

Quiet, Comfortable, Roomy Luxury Sedan

by George S. from Erie, PA on Mon Jun 11 2018

I had looked and tested for over 2 years similar large luxury sedans. I specifically wanted RWD or at least RW bias AWD. I wanted leg and head room and comfort in the back seat as well as front. This vehicle has so much room inside front and back. And, it's standard Premium model comes quite loaded, with everything I was expecting in a luxury sedan. I only wish the floor/carpet was available in a light color instead of black only. Also, I would have preferred the 5.0L Tau V8 engine over the 3.3Turbo, but I wanted nothing to do with the rear entertainment system that came with the Ultimate package (the 8V). Though this model is still pricy, it is much less than the S-Class Mercedes, 7 Series BMW, A8 Audi, XJ Jaguar, and LS Lexus, yet just as roomy and fun to drive. I actually like the more simple button selection and joy stick versus others touch screens.

Best of the Best

by Stone Family from Philadelphia, MS on Thu Aug 23 2018

This is my second Genesis and I am very pleased with both. There was nothing wrong with my first Genesis, but needed a car with less miles. I never had a problem at all.

Almost everthing Great

by bluejay from arizona on Fri Dec 15 2017

Ride, handling, comfort, performance is outstanding Look forward to driving the G90. Would give everything 5 stars except the electronics. Some time garage door opener does not work. Have to shut the engine off and turn back on for it to work, Some times windows do not go down. Again. Shut the car off and restart. I presume by shutting the car off the computer reboots. Other than the occasional need to shut the car off and turn back on to get the electronic to function, the car would get the highest rating I could give

1 2 3