2021 Genesis GV80 consumer reviews

side view of 2021 GV80 Genesis
Explore the 2021 GV80 Genesis
Shop the 2021 GV80 Genesis

Better than my BMW!

My previous vehicle was a 2018 BMW X6 and I can honestly say that my new 2021 Genesis GV80 is by far a better value in every way that I can think of. The BMW had a sticker price more than $30,000 higher than the Genesis. What’s more, the GV80 is loaded with standard features, especially safety features, that were either not available or were pricey options on my BMW. Safety features like self-steering to keep me in my lane on the Highway, self-braking in an emergency, audible tone and corrective steering if I’m going into a lane when there’s a vehicle in my blind spot, cruise control that automatically adjusts speed with traffic flow even down to a complete stop - in cruise control mode!! So, yes, I love it and I think I’ll be a genesis guy from now on after owning 4 BMW’s in a row!!

This vehicle is awesome.

The wait is over and I’m finally the owner of the Genesis GV80. I have yet to be disappointed with ride, style, comfort and overall value.

The GV 80 is the Boss

I have owned two SRXs, XT5, Navigator, CT6, and CT5. The GV 80 out performs all of them. I have the middle trim (Advanced), AWD 2.5T, MSRP $60,545. I am very pleased with everything about it. It's a beauty and a winner.

Only 2 weeks owned

This car was the best option for my family. It has everything and more than that I had in another premium brand. Its's only 2 weeks with 100 miles. I will loop back with an update, once I drive it on a long trip. *Please Note: To date, I am loving it.

Goodbye BMW!

I took this car for a test drive and within 5 minutes I was sold. I have been a loyal BMW owner for decades and traded in my X6. While it takes a little bit to digest all the features, it is well worth it. It might well be the best car I have ever owned.

Proud owner

This car is everything I need in one. Room, seating, luxury, hauling potential, power, drives like a car, no blind spots, like riding in a truck but riding on air

Best driving car I have ever owned

This car is great. I do find myself needing a little extra head room entering the driver seat, but outside of that is perfect, with the exception of gas miles. Comfortable feeling when driving with a lot of power. We have the 4 cys engine, even so a lot of power.

Meets every expectation

I had my eye on the GV80 before they were ever available. It is an exceptional vehicle for the value paid and stands with any luxury brand out today.

Best car ever owned

Has met all exceptions especially value for the money when comparing other SUV’s in its class. Very classy in all respects. Very fun to drive and love all the safety features.

The best dealership

I love every single thing about it. It’s a sexy, luxury truck with half the price tag. I’m glad I did my research for the last 5 months on vehicles because I made the right choice