1992 Geo Prizm

JUST LIKE A TOYOTA COROLLA WITH OUT THE PRICE

by from NEW JERSEY on June 18, 2008

OVER ALL GREAT RELIABLE CAR!!! GREAT GAS MILAGE!! I OWN 2 !!!! I WOULD RECOMEND THIS CAR TO ANY ONE . GREAT ALL AROUND CAR.

Buy something else !

by from Massachusetts on February 20, 2010

We bought this car used . Had many issues with it Exaust manifold replaced twice, starter once,exhaust flex pipe replaced twice. Head Gasket blew . Oil pan rotted. A/C went and we got rid of it a that point. It was a train wreck .

BEST CAR EVER!!!

by from on February 22, 2012

has 77,777 miles on it! got it from my great Aunt on my moms side and has been babied its whole life and runs like a champ! No stains, no rust, nothing! perfect car! great gas mileage as well!!