1993 Geo Tracker

1993 Geo Tracker

by from Lehi, Utah on April 7, 2015

Perhaps the best and funnest vehicle I've ever owned. I get people wanting to buy it from me all the time. I'll never part with this reliable little feller! We keep it at our vacation home in Southern Utah and it's made many treks to the desert and Toroweap (primitive) Overlook of the Grand Canyon. It will almost climb a tree in 4WD Low Range. Because the weather is so great in the St. George area, I keep the soft top off most of the year. Too bad they don't make new mini SUVs this good anymore.

The Best little 4x4 for the money

by from colorado on June 27, 2007

I'm in love with my 1993 GEO Tracker. I live in colorado and was looking for a jeep cj when I fell into the deal of my life with this tracker I am so glad I bought It . This little 4x4 has been trouble free and a good four wheeler have been in the mountains on many occasions and had a great time with my tracker it has good to excelent turning radius. It is very easy to work on if your a backyard shadetree mch. Wouldn't trade mine for ten of the other small suv's. Mine has 176528 miles on it and is still going strong, this is with regular maintaince.