1994 Geo Tracker

Geo Puddle jumper

by from Newman Lake, Washington on February 12, 2014

I have a 1994. Had it for 4 years now. The worse gas mileage I have calculated is 25mpg and that is in 4 wheel drive and city driving. I get 28 mpg all day long on the highway. It is a blast to drive especially in the Summer with the convertible top off. Very dependable and very easy to drive! I could have sold it TOO MANY times to count as I am constantly being asked If I would sell it. NO WAY! Where else could you by a 4X4 on/off road SUV with this kind of gas mileage for $2,000. or less? Case closed. Good Luck!

Great for offroading!

by from Payson,AZ on March 31, 2009

My family likes to go off roading and have fun.Well this was the perfect car for that!I bouht it used in early 2009(about 2 months ago.)and it is great! I looked at the Jeep Wrangelers, way to much$$$.So in the used car ads this was a great deal!It was only $2000 and it is in perfect condition!

Uses car for Off-roading