Model Details

1995 Geo Tracker Consumer Reviews

Average based on 4 reviews

Best car I have ever owned

by from Fullerton, CA on May 5, 2010

I have owned my Lsi for 15 years now. I bought it in late 1995 when I was 54 years old. I have driven it all over North America, putting 130,000 miles on it, and it has never let me down. Gas mileage has dropped slightly below its orignal 30mph, probably about 27 mph now. Air conditioning no longer works, but everything else does and southern California climate enhances its longevity. It has such low mileage because it generally gets driven only about 10 m/day. Maintains will on both short and long haul driving, even trips of 6 to 7 thousand miles. Great off road in the mountains and in snow.

This car has been a part of my family

by from TN on February 23, 2010

I bought this car when I 21. I'm 34 now. Other than a few issues-I have had it for 13 years- this car has always been there for me. I have never regretted driving this car off the lot. The gas mileage has been steady, the engine has had no issues. The only two things that was an issue was the clutch and the top. Amazing car. It still turns heads in the summer when the top is off.

The best mony ever spent

by from Union City NJ on June 3, 2010

I bought my Tracker 7 years ago from a dealer who had it in its inventory for 9 months and couldn't sell it. But in this last 7 years this car has been a bless for me. Never had a mechanical problem, very reliable, excelent in the snow, easy to park anywhere and very convenient. Some times I wish it had an option to increase the cargo capacity and had more confort options like powered windows. But above all. It has been the best money I have ever spent on a car. I love it. It is a gift from heaven.

Awesome Car

by from Texas on March 4, 2012

Great on gas, super fun to drive. I've had the car for a few years now and it's always been a good car. Only problems were finding replacement parts and some clutch problems.