Read or write a review.

4.1
Average based on 11 reviews

Love my Acadia

by from Steinhatchee, Fl on September 12, 2015

I have owned three Chevy Tahoes and loved them. Thought they were the best car on the road, and they are great. But recently I wanted to trade in and get something a little smaller easier to handle. Looked at every one of the mid-sized SUVs. Finally saw and drove the Acadia and loved it… maybe more than my Tahoe….

Love My Acadia!

by from Mississippi on April 29, 2015

Drove an Envoy for 11 years--loved it. Then bought an RX 350 Lexus but traded it in 5 months for an Acadia Denali that I found on cars.com. So good to be back home with my GMC product!!!

I feel very confident in this car

by from buffalo, ny on January 25, 2015

this car has a very comfortable ride. I feel confident in this vehicle driving in the snow and rain.

Great SUV

by from Gerrardstown, WV on March 18, 2015

Bought the Acadia Denali in March, wow what a great ride, very comfortable and with wonderful style. Handles really great and a smooth ride. Love the touch screen XM radio, and all the extra room.

Contemporary SUV

by from Washington, DC on December 8, 2014

Great SUV - attractive, roomy 7 seater. Lots of bells and whistles for those who want a luxury experience without a luxury price tag. Only downside - low gas mileage.

So far so good

by from St Charles IL on April 24, 2015

I have been driving my new ACADIA 2015 for just a bit over one month hence I cannot provide a complete review; anyway, as I said in the title, so far so good. The car has a nice look (my taste), very comfortable inside with a lot of space for 7 passengers, with additional room for luggage (actually not really huge but enough for every day activity). The fuel consumption is not the best but for a car of this size and weight is OK. Overall I am very happy with my purchase, drive is smooth and I would recommend it.

2 years experience

by from St Charles, IL on November 21, 2016

Nice SUV, Interior is spacious and well appointed. nice detal. Bose audio is great. Ride is very nice. Motor is powerful but the transmission is lacking. Doesn't like to up shift. Downshifts on hills even at speed, then waits to upshift a long time. If you need passing power it drops too many gears and does not accelerate. Manual shifting doesn't do anything to upshift the car. Wehn turning into streets it will downshift to low, when you give it gas it slams into gear when the torque converter grabs. My neighbor has a 2014 SL, it's the same. Gas mileage around town can be managed up to 17 mpg by letting off on the gas to force a shift - all the time. Otherwise you are driving at 50 mph on level ground , in a lower gear. Great large SUV screwed up by the transmission programmer. Had a Tahoe before this. I Just couldn't part with $70k to replace it. It's a good SUV, ould have been a great SUV, and it isn't a yukon/tahoe.

Almost compares to my Tahoe

by from Summerfield florida on June 1, 2014

Rides nice many safety features nice interior decent pickup moderate gas milage nice looking vehicle

no one called ,me

by from vidalia on November 9, 2015

no one ever call me and I just moved on. GUESS NO ONE NEEDED MY BUSINESS SO I GUESS I MOVED ON TO ...

NOT HAPPY

by from muskegon, mi on November 10, 2015

This was a terrible experience!! I did not have a dealership contact me at all!! I would NEVER recommend this site to anyone, let alone friends or family! VERY POOR rating!!

Similar Models