2015 Gmc Acadia

So far so good

by from St Charles IL on April 24, 2015

I have been driving my new ACADIA 2015 for just a bit over one month hence I cannot provide a complete review; anyway, as I said in the title, so far so good. The car has a nice look (my taste), very comfortable inside with a lot of space for 7 passengers, with additional room for luggage (actually not really huge but enough for every day activity). The fuel consumption is not the best but for a car of this size and weight is OK. Overall I am very happy with my purchase, drive is smooth and I would recommend it.

Love My Acadia!

by from Mississippi on April 29, 2015

Drove an Envoy for 11 years--loved it. Then bought an RX 350 Lexus but traded it in 5 months for an Acadia Denali that I found on cars.com. So good to be back home with my GMC product!!!

Contemporary SUV

by from Washington, DC on December 8, 2014

Great SUV - attractive, roomy 7 seater. Lots of bells and whistles for those who want a luxury experience without a luxury price tag. Only downside - low gas mileage.

Best car yet.

by from Wentzville, Missouri on February 27, 2017

We bought a 2015 GMC Acadia, even though it had 24000 miles on it ,it is loaded with all the goodies. We have always own a GM brand because of my husband working for 42 years at GM. Mike Pryor was our salesmen and he help us with all the questions we had. I would recommend him.

Great car and spacious

by from on April 1, 2017

Very nice car, lots of space for my family and very stylish. Will have this car a very long time! Glad I went with this car!

Great SUV

by from Oregon on April 10, 2017

This is my 2nd Acadia My 1st was purchased new and I hated to trade it, so I replaced it and will keep it for a while. I do not feel that this SUV can be topped.

I feel very confident in this car

by from buffalo, ny on January 25, 2015

this car has a very comfortable ride. I feel confident in this vehicle driving in the snow and rain.

2 years experience

by from St Charles, IL on November 21, 2016

Nice SUV, Interior is spacious and well appointed. nice detal. Bose audio is great. Ride is very nice. Motor is powerful but the transmission is lacking. Doesn't like to up shift. Downshifts on hills even at speed, then waits to upshift a long time. If you need passing power it drops too many gears and does not accelerate. Manual shifting doesn't do anything to upshift the car. Wehn turning into streets it will downshift to low, when you give it gas it slams into gear when the torque converter grabs. My neighbor has a 2014 SL, it's the same. Gas mileage around town can be managed up to 17 mpg by letting off on the gas to force a shift - all the time. Otherwise you are driving at 50 mph on level ground , in a lower gear. Great large SUV screwed up by the transmission programmer. Had a Tahoe before this. I Just couldn't part with $70k to replace it. It's a good SUV, ould have been a great SUV, and it isn't a yukon/tahoe.

Love this GMC Acadia

by from Howell nj on January 10, 2017

We have a 2015 Acadia and it's perfect. Such a beautiful SUV. I have the awd slt2 . It's loaded. Great ride . I was a ford customer for years but gmc had what we needed captain chairs in back for tall kids they have great leg room . Love the heated steering wheel!!!!!!

Nicest all around car I have owned

by from Concord, NH on April 1, 2017

This vehicle fits our family wonderfully. Two people up most of the time, it performs nice with a nice array of enhancements. Great in snow, looks great. Diamond white paint on a Denali.