2015 GMC Acadia consumer reviews

side view of 2015 Acadia GMC
Explore the 2015 Acadia GMC
Shop the 2015 Acadia GMC

Better buy than toyota 4runner

I wanted to buy an overpriced 4runner and instead I bought a 2015 Acadia at 45000 miles this suv pulls more than than the toyota and feels more comfortable. I hope it lasts longer than the Toyota.

Great Midsized SUV

We have 3 small children and a 6'0 teenager, so we needed an SUV to be able to accommodate all of these specifications. The Acadia Denali has all of that, from heated seats to plenty of leg room for my son. The back row can hold all of the car seats. The kids love the two sun/moon roofs. I have piece of mind that we are all safe as we travel about the state in comfort. We are looking forward to our vacations in this vehicle as we can tow our camper trailer with this SUV as well.

4.3

Transmission delay at 20mph and again at 40mph.

I was advised that this symptom is frequent with 2015 Acadia, especially after 70,000 miles. No known fix. Mechanic recommended replacement. Until there is a recall and fixed, I would not recommend.

Honda Accord

The car met all the needs for us to travel back and forth to work with and we did keep it (Honda). The GMC we just purchased will give us the room we need for traveling and the luxury we were looking for

4.4

Really nice upgrade from the vehicle I had.

The vehicle was affordable and I like the styling. It's bigg enough to fit my family but not humongous. I'm super happy with my purchase.

Very Comfortable

This SUV is definitely comfortable and luxurious. I own a childcare so it will make it easier to transport children from my childcare as well as my 7 grandchildren

Reliable and pretty SUV

This Carl has the style of an SUV but on the inside like a mini van. Has 2 backseat bucket seats and a 3rd row seat. Very very Spacious on the inside. Plus seats and floor are all not carpet so can be easily cleaned. We love it!!

Great car so far!!!!

its the suv my wife wanted and she likes it alot plenty of storage, seats7 and is very comfortable. Engine has plenty of power and runs good

Love my GMC

This GMC is just what I was looking for! Love the room it has! Very dependable. Looking for a SUV look for a GMC Acadia.

I am enjoying my vehicle

I love all the room I have and the goodies inside and the roofs and the back up camera folding mirrors,the leather,it drives so smooth