2017 Acadia

2017 GMC Acadia

2017 GMC Acadia

Have You Driven the 2017 GMC Acadia?

Solid Choice

by P-burg Acadia driver from P-burg, OH on Thu Aug 11 2016

We were looking for a 3 row crossover that wasn't huge and the new Acadia seems perfect so far. Had a very hard time finding the model we wanted do to limited supply. We love the more masculine style vs. the Pilot and it drives small (similar to our Edge). Wish the smart slide feature was on both sides, but not a biggie so far.

Acadia 2017 SLE1 "new body style"

by Nicole from on Mon Jan 30 2017

Excellent vehicle. Its worth the money and time on shopping for exactly which trim you desire. Pay attention to the trim. Several different trims to choose from and interior style as well. As always..do your research on car itself.. through GMC...and look at reviews.

Excellent SUV

by GregC from Chicago on Fri Feb 17 2017

I really like this SUV. I have the All Terrain trim level and use it for outdoors activities like fishing, camping, hunting, etc. as well as for general use. Lots of space. Quiet. Good gas mileage. And it's good looking. It's not an "off road vehicle but does good on dirt and gravel roads where other cars wouldn't be able to go.

Everyone loves this Acadia

by NewGMC from NJ on Wed May 31 2017

We have owned this for less than a week, and it is the SLE-1, so we have some great features but not the premium lane drift, leather seats. Everyone who has seen our new vehicle is so impressed, and believes we actually own the higher-end version. This is the new 2017 body type. I moved from a sedan to this SUV and was concerned about the "size" when driving, but find it completely manageable and actually feel safer on the road. The ride is quiet and smooth. I also went from a 3.5 to this 2.5 engine and was concerned if it would have the power or response when needed...and it does! In shopping for cars I saw a lot of reviews about the Nissan Murano and the stop/start engine system. That Nissan had a lot of complaints about the "clunky" engagement when the engine restarts. (This stop/start feature turns the engine off when the brakes are applied and the car is stopped, such as a red light. The engine starts again when the brake is released.) I do find this the toughest thing to adjust to in this vehicle. I am learning to take my foot off the brake and not jump on the gas...This is an adjustment but it is not "clunky" like the reviews about other vehicles. I am not so sure I like this feature, but it is early. The Apple Play feature connects the phone to the dashboard and my phone nav system goes full screen, and works like any other navigation (lowering the Sirius radio when directions are spoken). Text is completely hands free with a steering wheel button to speak, and reads text out loud. The braking is smooth, the vehicle feels solid on the road, the ride is quiet and the interior comforts have zone controls too. The seat folding system is easy with buttons or "strap" pulls, with guides for car seats. It is spacious for people and cargo. The head clearance for my 6'2" family (even in the back seat) leaves lots of clearance to the ceiling (unlike the Cadillac XT5, where a 5'5" person in the back seat was touching the ceiling). Comes with good warranties and includes some oil change and tire rotation services.

Best car for the Money

by AS from Albq on Sat Jun 17 2017

I researched this vehicle for 6 months and in my opinion this is the best value mid size suv on the market I have a V6 SLE and it is truly one of the best vehicles I have personally owned plenty of space for six adults

So many annoying rattles

by Sunny fl. from Ormond beach on Tue Jan 30 2018

If this vehicle didn't have so many rattles, it would be a pleasure to drive. But the rattles get annoying. There is a bulletin on the rear seats. Dealer removed rear seat and fixed that issue. The sunroof was replaced at the dealers before I bought my brand new car. There are rattles in the dash in a few areas. New rattles seem to pop up. When it's sunny out, there is a very annoying dash reflection in the window. Dealer fixed rattle in one door but now another door is rattling. Sunroof area rattles. Dealer tried to fix it but it still rattles. This was a dealer trade, so I didn't test drive this one before buying it. If you buy a new Acadia, make sure you drive it for awhile before signing paperwork. Very annoying to listen to my $48,000 rattle box. I would recommend this vehicle if it didn't have so many rattles. The Acadia I drove before dealer getting this one didn't rattle. I wish I was able to have kept that one:(

comfortable, safe car

by nanalee from Saline,MI on Sun Sep 17 2017

This car isa smaller than the older Acadia and in downsizing there is a problem with the center console. There is no room for a purse. Fine if you alone, you can use the passenger seat. Also, the steering wheel does not tilt, only goes back and forth. It is comfortable to drive, will hold 30 bags of mulch with the back seats folded down and gets good gas mileage

VERY nice ride.....

by Jim in Utah from SLC, UT on Thu Feb 15 2018

Smooth ride, more than enough power, comfortable for longer trips, SLT has about the right amount and level of options... would love a Denali but more $$$ than I want to pay and some of the Denali-level options would be never used (trailering) or downright irritating (lane monitor).... I would have preferred the cocoa/tan interior with 2nd row captains chairs for ease of use, but that would be my only minor complaint. Very glad to have found my Acadia SLT at a price and mileage which were agreeable... all in all, an excellent vehicle for our needs and I would abso purchase another...

I love my 2017 Acadia!

by BB from DeWitt, MI on Fri May 19 2017

The 2017 Acadia's are a little smaller but I really love it! Has more get up and go, smooth ride and overall I am super happy!

One of the best

by New acadia from Bakersfield, Ca on Wed Jan 31 2018

This is my second time buying a new vehicle, and Im going to say I just Love my new Acadia. thank you, The comfort and the spacious of the 2017 Acadia is amazing and reliable in gas. I can know say I Have a car that can take me where ever I need to go.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15

Our Take on the 2017 GMC Acadia

The verdict: The redesigned 2017 GMC Acadia is a minivan substitute no more; it’s smaller, lighter and a lot more fun to drive than the old version, yet it retains most of its family practicality.

Versus the competition: The Acadia’s new size, price and features are aimed to compete head-on with the Toyota Highlander, Honda Pilot, Ford Explorer and others in the competitive field of three-row midsize SUVs – where GM has not had an entry. The Acadia is a solid contender in terms of utility and value, and it rivals the Explorer in being nicer to drive than most in the segment.

GMC downsized its Acadia for 2017 from full-size to midsize. It hasn't lost its third row, but that row now... Read More