2017 Acadia

4.4 out of 5 starsValue for the Money
4.6 out of 5 starsReliability

Solid Choice

by P-burg Acadia driver from P-burg, OH on August 11, 2016

We were looking for a 3 row crossover that wasn't huge and the new Acadia seems perfect so far. Had a very hard time finding the model we wanted do to limited supply. We love the more masculine style vs. the Pilot and it drives small (similar to our Edge). Wish the smart slide feature was on both sides, but not a biggie so far.

Acadia 2017 SLE1 "new body style"

by Nicole from on January 30, 2017

Excellent vehicle. Its worth the money and time on shopping for exactly which trim you desire. Pay attention to the trim. Several different trims to choose from and interior style as well. As always..do your research on car itself.. through GMC...and look at reviews.

Excellent SUV

by GregC from Chicago on February 17, 2017

I really like this SUV. I have the All Terrain trim level and use it for outdoors activities like fishing, camping, hunting, etc. as well as for general use. Lots of space. Quiet. Good gas mileage. And it's good looking. It's not an "off road vehicle but does good on dirt and gravel roads where other cars wouldn't be able to go.

Everyone loves this Acadia

by NewGMC from NJ on May 31, 2017

We have owned this for less than a week, and it is the SLE-1, so we have some great features but not the premium lane drift, leather seats. Everyone who has seen our new vehicle is so impressed, and believes we actually own the higher-end version. This is the new 2017 body type. I moved from a sedan to this SUV and was concerned about the "size" when driving, but find it completely manageable and actually feel safer on the road. The ride is quiet and smooth. I also went from a 3.5 to this 2.5 engine and was concerned if it would have the power or response when needed...and it does! In shopping for cars I saw a lot of reviews about the Nissan Murano and the stop/start engine system. That Nissan had a lot of complaints about the "clunky" engagement when the engine restarts. (This stop/start feature turns the engine off when the brakes are applied and the car is stopped, such as a red light. The engine starts again when the brake is released.) I do find this the toughest thing to adjust to in this vehicle. I am learning to take my foot off the brake and not jump on the gas...This is an adjustment but it is not "clunky" like the reviews about other vehicles. I am not so sure I like this feature, but it is early. The Apple Play feature connects the phone to the dashboard and my phone nav system goes full screen, and works like any other navigation (lowering the Sirius radio when directions are spoken). Text is completely hands free with a steering wheel button to speak, and reads text out loud. The braking is smooth, the vehicle feels solid on the road, the ride is quiet and the interior comforts have zone controls too. The seat folding system is easy with buttons or "strap" pulls, with guides for car seats. It is spacious for people and cargo. The head clearance for my 6'2" family (even in the back seat) leaves lots of clearance to the ceiling (unlike the Cadillac XT5, where a 5'5" person in the back seat was touching the ceiling). Comes with good warranties and includes some oil change and tire rotation services.

NEW CAR BUYER

by Grandpa from Lovington, NM on March 22, 2017

I can't find a thing to dislike about this vehicle. Not one thing. I just drive it and grin all the time.

Best car for the Money

by AS from Albq on June 17, 2017

I researched this vehicle for 6 months and in my opinion this is the best value mid size suv on the market I have a V6 SLE and it is truly one of the best vehicles I have personally owned plenty of space for six adults

GMC Acadia Denali

by CoryMG from Gilbert, AZ on April 2, 2017

His car exceeded our expectations and is very luxurious inside and out. The Denali features and ride are amazing.

VERY nice ride.....

by Jim in Utah from SLC, UT on February 15, 2018

Smooth ride, more than enough power, comfortable for longer trips, SLT has about the right amount and level of options... would love a Denali but more $$$ than I want to pay and some of the Denali-level options would be never used (trailering) or downright irritating (lane monitor).... I would have preferred the cocoa/tan interior with 2nd row captains chairs for ease of use, but that would be my only minor complaint. Very glad to have found my Acadia SLT at a price and mileage which were agreeable... all in all, an excellent vehicle for our needs and I would abso purchase another...

So many annoying rattles

by Sunny fl. from Ormond beach on January 30, 2018

If this vehicle didn't have so many rattles, it would be a pleasure to drive. But the rattles get annoying. There is a bulletin on the rear seats. Dealer removed rear seat and fixed that issue. The sunroof was replaced at the dealers before I bought my brand new car. There are rattles in the dash in a few areas. New rattles seem to pop up. When it's sunny out, there is a very annoying dash reflection in the window. Dealer fixed rattle in one door but now another door is rattling. Sunroof area rattles. Dealer tried to fix it but it still rattles. This was a dealer trade, so I didn't test drive this one before buying it. If you buy a new Acadia, make sure you drive it for awhile before signing paperwork. Very annoying to listen to my $48,000 rattle box. I would recommend this vehicle if it didn't have so many rattles. The Acadia I drove before dealer getting this one didn't rattle. I wish I was able to have kept that one:(

Best seats

by Crazy Nanny from Cullman, Al on June 30, 2017

Commited Toyota enthusiast for 30 years. Drove Acadia slt 2 was won over by comfort. RN for 40 years pulling and tugging on pts has wreaked havoc on my hips and lower back. Pain was gone in one week switching from Prius to Acadia

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14