2020 GMC Acadia consumer reviews

$29,800 starting MSRP
side view of 2020 Acadia GMC
Explore the 2020 GMC Acadia
Shop the 2020 GMC Acadia

Perfect size for our family and garage

This car is the perfect size for our family of 4 and can accommodate 2 additional passengers if needed. Love all of the safety options and AWD. Had to park an Enclave at an angle to fit our smaller garage so this length is perfect. No issues and gets 20+mpg city 28 hwy.

Excellent performance

Plenty of cargo space with third seat which folds down. Performed well and was comfortable. Also, there is enough room for six adults when you need it.

3.6

I've had better

Love the look. The ride, it has a nice ride but still a lot of wind noise. I've had 2 Mazda CX5 Grand Touring SUVs. As far as options and pluses go, the Mazda far outweighs the Acadia. The Acadia is bigger, nice. Again, ride is better. But the Acadia being at least $12k more, lacks what a more expensive car should have. Why don't the daytime running and fog lights stay on? You have to turn them on every time you start the car. Why do you always have to turn the seat heater and steering wheel heat on? If you have the key fob with you, you should be able to set your locks to automatically lock as you walk away. Rain sensing wipers should be a must. There are several other things that they fail to have for an SUV in this price range. Below the question is, if I would recommend the Acadia to a friend. I wish there was a maybe response instead of just yes or no. I can't really answer the question of reliability, that's the reason for the answer I gave. I've only had it for a little more than 3 months.

So far I love this car!

It’s roomy, and drives good too! I do not like the fact that it cuts off when you stop it every time! But I’m trying to get used to it! My first GMC, Thank you for y’all’s help!

Great car!!!

I am so happy with my car!! It is everything I wanted and am so blessed to be able to enjoy it. I'm so thankful for MSA for making this purchase a reality for me and look forward to a long, happy relationship!

The Acadia AT4 is a luxurious all terrain vehicle

This vehicle has the performance and ruggedness for off road adventures and all the creature comforts of a 3rd row SUV for city or long distance driving. The technology, accoutrements, reliability and accessories like the unique towing package, sound system, and safety features makes me a proud owner to drive this beautiful and sporty vehicle.

2.0

Poor choice

The car made a noise on way to work took it to dealer, they call say transmission needs replaced no signs it was a issue..

I rely on GMC Quality

Everything I’ve looked for and more, will buy again at Woodys GMC the salesman made it happen, Gene Babb is the perfect example of a true salesman, this guy was sensational, he needs an office not a cubicle, thanx again Gene, you’ve got our business and recommendations

Only Time Will Tell

My girlfriend and I were in the market for an SUV we were treated so poorly at a Toyota dealership and they refused to give any discounts on a highlander so I researched Traverse and Acadia and we bought a Acadia SLT with the Denali optional wheels overall happy although hate the button shifter only time will tell with the engine and transmission but have always owned General Motors vehicles so wanted to stick with owning a General Motors vehicle the room is awesome so comfortable and roomy with head room and leg room definitely the best bang for your buck we drove off the lot in a 2020 with 9000 dollars in rebates on the vehicle because it was a 2020 and the 21s were coming in and I traded my SS Camaro in so we could start a family with an suv hopefully it will hold up for the next 7 years

Great family car

Family friendly car. I have 4 kids so it’s nice and roomy with plenty of USB ports. I love the rear heating and cooling. Car seats if perfect. Great for vacation and shopping trips with the girls