2004 Gmc Canyon

Exactly what I was wanting

by from on June 26, 2017

When I was looking for a vehicle to purchase this met everything I was looking for. The truck has served me well for six years now. It handles like a dream and provides plenty of legroom (I am 6'5"). I could not have asked for a better truck.

Best big little truck ever!!!

by from Kansas on July 5, 2011

I have had my truck since it was new and have 276543 trouble free miles just change the oil and drive. plenty of cab room and great milage!!!!

my truck

by from troy il on November 12, 2010

very good truck drives and handles very good engine runs very good and the overall look of this truck is very good

Great POWER and GREAT gas mileage

by from Hammond, LA on August 11, 2006

I have really enjoyed this vehicle. It does everything someone would need a light/medium truck for, and even has the power of a V-6, but with the gas mileage of a 4cyl. I have averaged anywhere from 23-24 miles per gallon.

Our Expert Review: 2004 Gmc Canyon