2010 GMC Canyon Consumer Reviews

2010 Gmc Canyon
Average based on 9 reviews

Great Little Truck

by from Baytown TX on July 21, 2010

Just bought my GMC Canyon, I am already in love with it! Great Look, I got the crew cab version, I rode in the back seat it had plenty of room, and comfortable. Has good pick up and go, have yet to pull anything, but believe that it shouldnt be a problem once I do. Great Truck for the money!

Canyon

by from Charlotte, NC on November 17, 2010

Very happy with our Canyon. Got the off road package (2 W drive). Recomend this package highly as you sit up off the road nicely. Also the 5L engine has lots of spunk.

Dependable Inline 5

by from Virginia on November 2, 2010

This is my third Canyon. It is a crew cab, 4WD with the inline 5 cylinder. It is everything I need and expect with a GMC truck. It performs well and it gets compliments on the styling. The fuel mileage is a little disappointing, but the truck overall makes up for that.

the best

by from ohio on April 27, 2011

This Canyon is excellent in every way.It runs great looks good.Good on gas.I would highly recommend it.

SGT

by from Henry Co. Ga on May 4, 2011

With the 5.3L This is one of the best trucks I have ever had! It is lots of fun to drive and get better MPG's than the 05 3.5L I had before.

Most Excellent Truck!!!

by from Peshtigo, WI on May 1, 2011

This is seriously the funnest mid size truck you can buy! Sporty, Fast, Reliable, unmatched Warranty... Onstar is a great service. I have the V8 model, and it is unbelievably powerful, yet fun and easy to drive.

2010 crew slt

by from Texas on August 14, 2011

I have owned several of these since 2004. Wonderful truck but go with the SLT package. GM needs to redesign the seats. This is the only real problem that I have had with the trucks. My only other dream is to see the trailblazer 6 cyl. in this truck. Look forward to a few more of these.

Zippy 2010 Canyon

by from Belleville, NJ on March 20, 2013

Saw this Canyon SLE Extended Cab was equipped with a V-8, auto trans and two wheel drive, exactly what I was looking for. My research showed the 4 & 5 cylinder models were lacking in performance and MPG ratings. Good pickup and smooth riding truck compared to others I considered. Seats could use a bit improvement but the rest of the truck is great and roomy.

Best small truck

by from Indiana on September 17, 2013

The 2010 GMC Canyon with the V-8 engine is a wonderful truck. I had an later year with an I-5 engine and was not satisfied with its performance (pulling a boat). The 2010 has many improvements and almost feels like a different vehicle. Even though it has the off-road suspension and 4-wheel drive, the ride is smooth and not jarring or rough. It is a real pleasure to drive.