2003 GMC Envoy consumer reviews

side view of 2003 Envoy GMC
Explore the 2003 GMC Envoy
Shop the 2003 GMC Envoy

Amazing find!

We found a 14 year old vehicle at Schrier that only had 64.000 miles. This vehicle is extremely clean (it looks like a near-new vehicle).

2.3

Nothing but issues

I have owned this truck for 2 months and have had nothing but issues with it. First tire was off balance took 4 oz to balance it. Then a few days later other side wheel bearing went. Two weeks later the check engine light is on its a coil and spark plug issue. Should I even ask what next?

Best SUV EVER!!

We bought our 2003 GMC Envoy in 2005 with 30ish thousand miles. The only repairs I recall making in the 12 years of ownership were a thermostat, water pump and wheel bearing. Of course the normal brakes, battery and tires. This was our vacation vehicle I wouldn't ever be afraid to drive cross country in! It met with a deer at 65 mph and the deed won.

Beautiful car inside and out!

I bought a used Blue 2003 Gmc Envoy SLT off an individual. I fell in love with the exterior/interior and everything about the vehicle. It also has leather seats and wood paneling and thats what i was looking for in a vehicle. Its a GREAT running vehicle too. Im very happy with it!

excellent suv

I purchased my new 2003 Envoy 4WD, SLT in February 2003. I have replaced the fuel pressure regulator, the water pump, the heater resister, the u-joints and rebuilt the transmission. I think that is quite good as I have 317600 miles on it and I would take it on a 5000 mile trip tomorrow and feel that it would be reliable, comfortable, does not use oil and is safe. I have not replaced the muffler, shocks, or any parts of the steering. I have done routine maintenance such as oil changes, tires, batteries, and other scheduled maintenance. It has been the best car that I have ever owned.

One of My best vehicles.

Bought 2003 Envoy SLT great truck,have done a lot of hwy drving .Drives and rides amazing good gas milage.replaced my Jeep Grand.

2003 GMC Envoy xlt

Bought this new and now has over 180,000 miles. Has been used by my 3 children's as their first car after I passed in on....amazingly only things I had to fix was to have the transmission rebuilt after 150,000 and alternator at 165,000. Horribly gas mileage ( 12 to 14) but perfect if you don't want them going to far ;) Has been on numerous cross country trips and with the big v8 it has towed everything from, jet skis, boats, and uhaul trailers...it has been a tank. All 3 kids now have their own cars but still keep this because it is so dependable

2003 Envoy

I got a 2003 Envoy about two weeks ago and so far it's been doing great. The down side for me is the mileage that it gets in town (about 14mpg). It seems very solid with alot of neat little doodads.

2.3

Junk

I had purchased my 03' in 05' with 25,000 miles on it. Since that time and 90,000 miles later I have replaced 2 fan clutches, rack-n-pinion, the plastic molding has/is pulled away from the body, rear upper window wont open, only one of the 8 speakers works, the molding that holds the windshield in is falling out of its channel, the upper rear brake light flew off the truck on the highway, and I beleive that a 5 gallon bucket would be more comfortable than the factory leather seats...just complete junk. It's a very nice looking truck but not a good truck. There is a reason GM needed a bailout, this is a great example of why.

Great overall car

Bought my 03 in 05. since then i have put 100,000 miles on it and it's still running good. only had slight probelms with the car like the throttle body gunks up and has to be cleaned or else the air doesn't work. The back molding holding in the light above the door broke off while opening, the hubcaps have fallen off many times, and the driver door creeks a little. Overall i have had a great exprience with this car and would buy another GMC again.