Find out if this car is the best match for you.
1993 Jimmy

4 out of 5 stars Interior Design
4 out of 5 stars Reliability
5 out of 5 stars Performance
5 out of 5 stars Exterior Styling

Have You Driven the 1993 GMC Jimmy?

GMC Jimmy 1 of best vehicles on the market? Yes!!!

by chbrown6 from Rose Hill on Fri Dec 01 2017

I purchased my GMC Jimmy while I was in college to use as my every day vehicle. It may not have been a full size truck, but the roominess of the four doors and rear area allowed me to take almost anything I wanted, anywhere I wanted. The styling is classic with a hint of flair. Great gas mileage while housing plenty of power for a V6. Writing this review literally makes me want to go out and buy another one.

Our Take on the 1993 GMC Jimmy

Throughout the last quarter-century, General Motors has built some unique high-performance machinery.

From the late '60s and early '70s there were the mighty Buick GSX, the Pontiac GTO Judge, the ZL-1 Corvette and the Oldsmobile 442 with the W-31 engine option.

More recently, Buick built the GNX sports coupe in 1987. And in 1989 Pontiac offered a special turbocharged Pontiac Trans Am 20thanniversary edition.

These days you'll pay a small fortune for one of those vehicles - if you can find one.

But if you prefer something new that is brutally fast, extremely rare and has a good shot at becoming a classic, take a look at the GMC Typhoon.

Press the accelerator and the Typhoon will unleash a gale-force dose... Read More