2010 GMC Sierra 1500 Consumer Reviews

2010 Gmc Sierra 1500
Average based on 12 reviews

Craig H.

by from Pocatello, ID on April 12, 2016

We are from out of town, so we had to fly to Atlanta to see the vehicle. Our salesman picked us up at the airport and drove us to the dealership. We were treated very professionally and the pickup was everything we expected. It was a great experience!

2010 gmc w/6spd tran

by from aurora ohio on October 13, 2013

very happy with truck exceptionally clean ,lots of power got 21.8 mpg on first trip you could negotiate with dealer

purchase of used truck

by from fort smith, AR on June 19, 2014

I went to Harry Robinson GMC. David Brown was my sales man he tirelessly looked for the perfect truck for my for 2 months. We finally found wone last weeka dn it is exactly what I wanted. I'm so impressed with my experience with dave is my official go to guy for future family care sales.

Great Value

by from Edgewater, Fl on May 12, 2010

Have had the truck for about a month. It has adequate power with the 4.3L as long you do not do heavy pulling at high speed. Otherwise, a great truck for the dollar.

2010 GMC Sierra 1500 4X4 Z71

by from Waynesboro, Ga on June 9, 2010

This is a great reliable truck. As far as power goes, the 6.2 liter is a power plant/beast. Fuel mileage is decent with this size of motor. Got 18mpg on interstate @ 70mph. Sharp looking truck. I dont know what GM did to the seats but they are not as comfortable as the older models. Pricing is a bit steep in my opinion for these trucks. Overall great truck.

Great Truck!

by from NC on June 22, 2012

I have owned a chevy silverado and now I own a GMC sierra extended cab 1500. This truck is everything I need and it rides real smooth on the highway. Great Gas mileage and I feel one of the most reliable trucks overall. I have the 5.3L V8 and it has plenty of power for hauling or towing my trailer. I would like to see GMC update the interior as far as the seats and dash board but other than that One great truck.

veryb nice truck

by from Ingleside , Texas on November 4, 2013

The truck was everything the Pictures showed it to be. I received it very quick and have no complaints at all.

2010 sierra 5.3l Z71 4X

by from PASADENA, CA on November 22, 2010

I am liking it! Super fun to drive. Very comfortable. I am enjoying my new truck! I test drove some other models and liked the GMC sierra the best. I am happy with my choice and look forward to driving it. Love the power!

Good Truck

by from Amarillo, TX on October 12, 2010

Great Truck, Great inside & out. Cons, weak side rails dent when loading from the side. Needs additional cup holders, needs better console storage. Other than that it's been a great truck! Smooth on the highway, even when towing my enclosed trailer loaded with 4000lbs.

Great truck

by from Oak Ridge TN on October 15, 2010

Great looking truck, good power from a 5.3 and on E85 even better, plus less expensive fuel. Comfortable ride with good controls and instruments, SLT has all the great standard options and the version I bought.