2010 GMC Sierra 1500 consumer reviews

side view of 2010 Sierra 1500 GMC
Explore the 2010 Sierra 1500 GMC
Shop the 2010 Sierra 1500 GMC
4.3

Fair price for truck value

So far I like the truck, time will tell. Motor cars of Gaithersburg has been good to deal with so far, feel they will continue to be a good company to work with and will address any problems that may come up.

Awesome Truck

We Love this truck very much so glad I purchased it from Bradshaw Automotive we got an excellent price. Great Truck at the best price.

4.1

I have a love and a hate for this truck

I have the 4.8L 4-speed base model truck with 4x4 extended cab. I got this truck for reliability and for the most part it has pulled through for me so far. It's a ten year old truck with 75k miles and the only major work has been replacing ball joints. O2 sensor, vent solenoid, and battery were also replaced. I like that the 4.8L option doesn't have programming for the 4 cylinder shut off like the 5.3L does. I also prefer my transmissions to have fewer gears as I find feeling the vehicle constantly search for gears while driving is uncomfortable. The truck I have is not a family vehicle, it is a work truck that I wanted for home projects. It's clunky, sometimes it shutters at red lights, it drives like you expect a with truck to drive, but it gets you from point A to point B and starts up and drives as it should every time (knock on wood). The rear cab is too small for any size person to be comfortable but it's nice for storage and to have the 6.5ft bed option. Maintenance has been relatively easy so far although almost nothing has a drain plug besides the engine. I would recommend this model year GMC Sierra as long as it was made in the USA. Steer clear if it was made in Mexico.

Excellent truck

I really love my truck, I had one mechanical issue so far, but a really simple and inexpensive fix. 100% satisfied with this vehicle 👍🏼

3.6

Good truck for a good price

The truck is doing fine. It has had a few small things that is to be expected from a used vehicle. We put tires on it because two of them kept going flat overnight and during the day while I was at work. The next morning it wouldn't start because the battery went shot. That's my luck. Like I said nothing that is unusual for a used vehicle.

Start Fresh Cars helped me with a fresh start!

I went into Start Fresh Cars with a low down payment and not so good credit. The owner Mary was able to get me into a vehicle I like with reasonable monthly payments. Everyone there was friendly and I was even offered a slice of pizza as I was there during their lunch hour. They made the buying process painless and fun!!

3.7

GM could have done better

GM could have done better on some things. This vehicle has less than 85k miles and the dash is cracked in 2 places and the interior door handles will slide you open where the chrome is popping off. The paint on the outside door handles is coming off too. This one owner vehicle was taken care of and should not have these problems. I would have expected more from GMC. I wish I would have held out for a Tundra.

Nice truck

It Mets all my needs and then some Wish it was a different color but it has all the ops I wanted. It had some extra stuff the original owner had put on but the came off with no problems

Very reliable. Great styling.

It?s the Perfect truck. Love the touch screen and technology. Heated and cooled seats. Dependable. Stylish. I?d recommend one to anyone looking for a great truck!

Good family and work truck

Love the comfort, amount of space between front and back seats, very specious, drives smooth, dvd system is amazing, like all the navigation and audio choices.