2011 Gmc Sierra 1500

very reliable truck

by from washington , mo on September 16, 2017

the truck is very reliable but the quality of the interior is not up to snuff with the exterior of the truck

Best truck I've ever owned

by from Fort Worth, TX on September 9, 2017

I love my Sierra 1500 Denali Crew Cab. It's the best vehicle I've ever owned. The heated/cooled seats keep me warm in winter and cool in the summer. The 6.2 L engine really flys. I love opening the power sliding rear window and the sunroof to let the breeze blow through!

Rides like a Cadillac

by from Charlotte, NC on September 4, 2017

Great ride for a 4WD pickup truck. Never had a single problem. Really good gas mileage too, especially highway.

most reliable car I've owned

by from spring hill fl on July 29, 2017

The truck is amazing works perfect lots of room does everything that's needed interior looks great exterior is catchy very nice vehicle

excellent bang for the buck

by from Fort Wayne , Indiana on July 20, 2017

I bought this vehicle new in 2011 it is an extended cab 4x2 with Z83 PKG. this includes a leveling kit ,rear stabilizer bar 20 in wheels ,tinted glass ,rear locking diff,remote start ,power windows ,locks,tilt,cruise ,am/fm cd and aux jack for your MP3 player . I have driven it daily since new now has 75,000 miles and only have done regular maintenance oil changes ,one set of tires , just did break pads but still had plenty of meat left on the OEM pads , I have had to replace the battery and the thermostat along with the temp control sensor . very reliable vehicle would definitely purchase again . as well I live in northern Indiana and have never been stuck in the snow excellent truck would highly recomend this vehicle

Great truck

by from Newberg, OR on June 10, 2017

I recently purchased a 2011 gmc serria 1500 sle. This truck has so far been great. I have averaged 17 mpgs and get around 20-22 on the Hwy. Haven't had a chance to test it's towability, but the performance thus far is great. Has good acceleration power when needed. Very comfortable in both front and rear seats and it fits a rear facing car seat without causing comfort restraints for anyone sitting in the front.

Love it!

by from Bethel, Maine on June 3, 2017

I have drove a lot of pick up trucks at work, all types, but never a GMC Sierra. When looking for a pick up I test drove everything and fell in love with the Sierra. Not 1 regret.

The best investment I have ever made in a vehicle

by from Pensacola on May 31, 2017

I purchased my first truck and in the process of shopping I looked at several different models and styles. I settled on a 2011 GMC Sierra Z60 and I could not be happier. The truck allows me room for my work equipment as well as my family when we travel. The interior is very stylish so this vehicle is not only for business but pleasure as well. I loved this truck when I saw it and now that I am driving it, my love continues to grow as it meets every one of my personal needs in a vehicle and more!

Just all around great truck

by from Jonesboro on May 31, 2017

Great truck, tows great, reliable, comfortable even in the seats back in the crew cab! Definitely a undergraded workers man truck

Best car I've ever owned!

by from Baltimore, MD on May 20, 2017

Every single need was met and so every car I get now, will be a GMC. It's makes u feel safe, while having style, room and comfortability.