1994 Gmc Sierra 2500

BEST TRUCK I EVER OWENED

by from RIGBY IDAHO on August 29, 2010

BOUGHT NEW AN I HAVE BEEN TOUGH AN ROUGH ON TRUCK FOR 17 YEARS NOW AN HONESTLY WOULDNT TRADE IT FOR A BRAND NEW ONE MY WIFE SURPRISED ME 3 YEARS AGO WITH A 2006 AN IT WAS NICE BUT 4 DAYS LATER I TOOK IT BACK ITS NICE TO KNOW SOME THINGS CAN AN DUE STILL LAST A LIFETIME

Overall Review of GMC Sierra 94

by from Reedley, CA on July 18, 2009

I've owned this truck for 14 years, it is the most reliable vehicle I have owned. It is very comfortable and gas mileage is around 20-21 mpg. Never had any major breakdowns or repairs, just regular service, tune ups and my mileage is 250,000 miles on the original engine and tran!

super truck, unstopable, reliable, the best

by from LEXINGTON, NC on August 4, 2009

I HAVE OWNED THIS TRUCK FOR 6 YRS AND IT HAS NEVER LET ME DOWN. NOT IN THE SUMMER NOR THE WINTER. WILL OWN IT UNTIL IT OR i DIE.

Similar Models

Select up to three models to compare with the 1994 gmc sierra_2500

You have selected maximum of 3 cars

Remove one of these cars to add others or compare the below cars now.