Find out if this car is the best match for you.
2014 Sierra 2500

2014 GMC Sierra 2500

2014 GMC Sierra 2500

4.3

4 out of 5 stars Reliability

Have You Driven the 2014 GMC Sierra 2500?

fowl like a locomotive

by retired & camping from Jacksonville, FL on Tue Aug 12 2014

We use our GMC Denali 2500 mostly for towing our 7,500 pound travel trailer. A big factor in high ratings is the diesel. With the tow/haul mode engaged, the mountains of north Georgia and the Smokies were no problem. Especially liked the exhaust brake on the long, steep downhills; it kept the rig totally safe under all braking conditions. We tow at 60 and get about 14 mpg with no headwind. If you tow campers or fifth wheelers, you know how good this is. We don't have the navigation screen, so the rear view camera appears on part of the rear view mirror. The image is small for hitching up; still need a spotter. The 2014 may not be as quiet as the upgraded 2015's, but noise is never an issue, and the Bose system sounds terrific. Just be really careful parking a crew cab with standard bed at Walmart......

Uses car for Towing

Happy Customer

by Business and Family Comfort Featured Truck from Bradenton Florida on Mon Dec 09 2013

I drove to Crown Buick GMC after making an appointment with Tammy Wagner. She was a new sales person. Tammy is very patient. She enjoys people and made me feel comfortable. I had alot of questions about my new All Terrain Truck. When she didn't know the answer- she was honest. (thats important to me) They , Tammy Wagner and Mike Mathis her manager sold me the truck of my dreams. I plan to be a life long customer with Tammy Wagner at Crown Buick

Love the truck. Unhappy with the manufacturer

by Nick from Marysville , Ohio on Sun Mar 25 2018

I bought the diesel brand new. I could smell antifreeze in the front after a week. The dealership could not find a problem. After 32000 miles I had a low coolant alarm. After 4 days and some help from the internet the dealer found the leak at the bottom of the radiator. GM was generous enough to pay about $300 of a $750 bill for a problem that was there from the start. They gave me the illusion they cared and was going to give me more assistance. Nope! GM vehicles have a problem with the radiators and the connections. I have read many strings at the truck forums regarding coolant issues. The radiator has no cap which causes it to be very hard to "burp" the system when one needs to change out a poorly engineered radiator. The last GM vehicle for me.

Does not recommend this car!!