2015 Gmc Sierra 2500

Best Truck I've Ever Owned

by from Southern California on May 6, 2015

I placed my order for a specific configuration on 12/26/14 and received delivery of my 2015 GM Sierra 2500 HD on 2/17/15. It is a 4x4, Crew Cab with the 8 ft. bed. It weighs a whopping 7344 lbs. Gas mileage is 13 city / 20 Hwy. It has as comfortable a ride as a luxury BMW / Mercedes. Very compliant on smooth surfaces yet you can feel the subdued bumps on rough roads. Extremely quiet inside. The back seat area is very spacious. My 6'7" friends can sit back there and not be cramped. Power and acceleration is excellent. At 70 mph, you feel as though you are only traveling at 40 mph. Touch screen on dash is very user friendly. 4G LTE antenna increases regular cell reception. OnStar service gives me a dedicated cell phone number giving me a Sat phone in the truck. Great safety feature for when I'm out of cell coverage areas. Will post long term reliability. So far....love this truck.

Love my Denali HD

by from Maryland on November 20, 2015

Bought my Denali HD in Feb 2015. Leveled it. Took off the original shoes and put Fuel wrapped in 33" Terra Grapplers. Now for the truck. I love my truck. Plenty of power even stock. I get 22 best highway/ 16 average. Not bad with DEF. Traded my 2012 BMW and happy I did. GMC interior kicks my Bimmers tail and the comfort features are second to none. I have lane departure warning and exhaust brake at my finger tips. Denali comes loaded with cab LED lights, spray bed liner, z71 package and more. Best part is the Duramax engine. Its so smooth and the resell on Duramax and Cummings is best in and out of class. Its my daily driver and I put 2000 miles a month on it. Gonna be a Million Mile Duramax owner (google it).

2015 2500HD All Terrain is Amazing!

by from Acworth, GA on March 26, 2017

This truck is the most capable, yet practical on road/off road truck. It is truly awesome and very powerful.

2500HD

by from on April 14, 2017

Truck tow's great , and never sags under loads. Doesn't have the Auto 4x4 feature that my GMC 1500 had which was nice during the winter , but is heavy enough it did fine in 4x2 on the highway without switching over to 4x4.

Love this truck!

by from Bethel, OH on July 21, 2017

Wow from the small details in the Denali trim package to the quiet power of the duramaxx this truck had me at hello. Coming from a 2002 F-350 7.3L powerstroke this was a big upgrade in comfort, features and of course, electronics (my ford had a cassette player!). The ride is smooth, more like a car than a heavy duty truck, the seats are very comfortable and my favorite feature is that the speed limit displays on the dash!

Great diesel truck

by from Cali on April 7, 2017

I bought the GMC Duramax Denali to tow my boat and dump trailer. It tows with ease. I put a lift pump and tuner on it and turned a powerful truck into a beast! With 500HP and over 1000 lb-ft. of twist this thing does 0-60 in 5 sec and 13.9 in the quarter mile. It drives like a car. Having M5's and AMG's I know performance and luxury and this has both. Interior is light years from the previous generation. Seats are comfortable and ergonomics are good. Plenty of technology as to be expected in a 2015. General Motors did a great job.

2015 GMC

by from Rio Frio, Texas on July 16, 2015

Very comfortable ride. Quiet inside while driving. Like that. Seats are comfortable and wide. Back seat has a lot of room and love the storage under the seats. The radio is wonderful. Very clear.

My boat's best friend

by from Washington State on December 17, 2015

After considering a 2016 GMC Sierra 3500 HD, I was driven to change my choice to a 2015 GMC Sierra 2500 HD by onlline reviews, advice of friends, nice GM cash and financing discounts, and a great Costco discount agreement. The 2500 offers everything I was looking for; a robust diesel engine and transmission combination that allows me to get my boat down the road as if nothing was behind the truck, and meeting my pricing objective. I am extremely happy with this truck.

2015 GM large pickups - hoods / roofs

by from Northern MI on October 16, 2014

Purchased a new 2015 GMC Sierra HD 2 weeks ago. Hood and roof of vehicle have been severely damaged by falling acorns from surrounding Oak trees. Not sure what GM will do to remedy the issue with my vehicle or their larger product line but would not recommend buying a large Chevrolet or GMC pickup until the issue is resolved! In the 1980's it was GM diesel engines and transmissions! In 2015 it is steel that is far too thin!

Best truck ever owned in over 30 years

by from Akron, Oh on November 30, 2015

Best truck I have ever owned. great fuel mileage, comfort in front and back seats, a snow monster, quiet cab, would buy over and over.A